• 5(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@cguZZMan the addon does not support folder name or filename contains chinese character. I can see the chinese characters show up in google drive addon but video can not play.

This is the error code:

Unknown error:
u'\u6625'
Please try again.

please let me know what i can help. I may upload the log but not sure how to enable the log in kodi.

thanks,
Jim
This add-on has the same issue for me that the old Gdrive add-on had. When I play a file, it struggles to play and has to buffer often, if it can even get there. Then, an error message notifies me that "the source speed is not fast enough to play without buffering." This is weird, because I tried playing files that were 1.4Mbps and 2.0Mbps. Speed test just showed me that my connection speed is 72mbps (9Mbps), which is plenty to play the files I was trying to. 

I'm inclined to believe the error lies with kodi or this add-on because in the past I have been able to play from Google Drive without issue and also without transcoding using Plex and OpenPHT.
@zecodela that's a known issue and it's fixed by version 1.0.1. It was supposed to be published in the official repository some time ago but it's taking too long. i I'll publish a new repository to get the new versions early so people can take it from there if they want.

@magic111 if you post your log it could be more helpful. Sounds like your ISP is capping your speed towards the google drive api. Anyway I have the transcoding functionality ready, may be it can help in your case. I'll published it soon.
Hello, I've installed this addon in my raspberry pi with kodi 17.3, I enter the code in the site, but then i got followin error in my RPi:

Unable to retrieve the owner information:
<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)>

Please your support to solve this issue.
@Vardor can you send me your log? You can install the addon Kodi Log Uploader. Follow the instruction described here: Log_file/Easy (wiki) and then you can post your logfile link here.
(2018-03-18, 20:37)cguZZMan Wrote: @Vardor can you send me your log? You can install the addon Kodi Log Uploader. Follow the instruction described here: Log_file/Easy (wiki) and then you can post your logfile link here.
 Here is link of my log file: http://ix.io/ZfI
@Vardor looks like there is a problem in OpenELEC with the certificates when it's making the connection with google.
I have my raspberry with LibreELEC and works just fine. I'll try to make some time to install OpenELEC and do some testing to confirm the problem. In the meantime it will help if you can try LibreELEC too.
(2018-03-19, 17:58)cguZZMan Wrote: @Vardor looks like there is a problem in OpenELEC with the certificates when it's making the connection with google.
I have my raspberry with LibreELEC and works just fine. I'll try to make some time to install OpenELEC and do some testing to confirm the problem. In the meantime it will help if you can try LibreELEC too.

Meanwhile I'll try to check if there is any issue with ssl in my openelec.
Do you recommend to use libreelec instead openelec?
Well... I like LibreELEC because seems to be more active developed than OpenELEC, way more. So, yes I would recommend it.
Im using LibreElec, and I'm getting the same error.
Im using this addon for a while now, and I was able to add accounts before, but getting the error now every time I try
On OpenElec it's the same error, but on my Windows10 and Macbook, I can add my accounts without errors.
(2018-03-20, 03:28)Juize Wrote: Im using LibreElec, and I'm getting the same error.
Im using this addon for a while now, and I was able to add accounts before, but getting the error now every time I try
On OpenElec it's the same error, but on my Windows10 and Macbook, I can add my accounts without errors.
 I just found out I was running an older version of LibreElec, after the update, the error is gone !
Thanks for this amazing app!
Finally I've moved to Libreelec and now it works!

Thanks for your support and great job with this addon @cguZZMan!
Glad to hear that
hi, do you think is there a way to play links stored in google drive like this with kodi.
i'd like to share the video into .strm or .m3u files.
Example
Peppe
@peppe_sr only if you add google drive as a source (see OP).
Your example video is not playable in Kodi tho. Not at least in my Kodi v17.6.
So make sure you can play your video directly or your strm locally before trying to play it from google drive.

I'll update the addon soon to have the possibility to play it without adding it as a source.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7