v17 No option to save Playlists (3.7.65)
I have just tried to create a playlist and had to discard it as there doesn't appear to be any way to save.

I haven't created a playlist in a while but believe the option to save used to be on the context menu (I'm assuming at Kodi level rather than skin-specific) but while the default Estuary skin has a menu on the left with the option to save, Titan has no such options.

The version I'm using is Titan BETA 3.7.65.
Does everyone else have this problem also? Same on both a PC and a Nvidia Shield TV.
I found it: You are right if you press 'c' for the context menu there is no entry regarding the playlist available: 

Instead of pressing 'c', you have to press the left cursor to open the 'options menu' (IMHO just another context menu). 
You should obtain the following view: 

Choose the entry "Current playlist" and the current playlist will be displayed in the main display. Now you press another time the left cursor to open the options menu 
and the following menu opens: 

Now you can manage your playlist!
Hmm weird, unfortunately on both my devices pressing left doesn't bring that menu up!
(2017-12-12, 17:12)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: Does everyone else have this problem also? Same on both a PC and a Nvidia Shield TV.
 I also have this problem. I'm running Kodi 17.6 with the Titan beta skin, on Windows 7. Also, pressing the left arrow never brings up the alternate context menu.
(2017-12-24, 20:23)Montclair Wrote:  I also have this problem. I'm running Kodi 17.6 with the Titan beta skin, on Windows 7. Also, pressing the left arrow never brings up the alternate context menu. 
Well, it depends from the view you are using, which key exactly brings up the alternate context menu, for example within the netflix view you would have to press cursor up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No option to save Playlists (3.7.65)0