Trakt.TV no longer offers ratings?
I've been using the official Trakt addon that comes in the Kodi Repository ever since I started watching stuff with Kodi.  It always prompted me to rate a show after I finished watching it.  Now it's not doing that anymore.  I've checked, and the settings DOES have my account credentials (user name) listed.  If I try to watch a show, and finish it, all I get is the indicator that I watched it, nothing about a rating.  If I go back and try to manually rate it, it gives me an error saying to check the Logs.  The part of my logs indicating issues with Trakt are:
xml:
18:43:21.860 T:1012921248   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/script.py", line 91, in run
                                                data['dbid'] = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

If it's helpful.  This occurred on "Oak Island - S05E01".  But it does it on pretty much everything I've tried it on.  I'm using v3.1.1.2 of the addon.  Kodi is via LibreELEC 8.2.1 on a Raspberry Pi 3.  Kodi is reporting v17.6 GIT: A9A7A20.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.TV no longer offers ratings?0