Disable screen pause OSD
Good afternoon,

I am trying to disable the OSD that appears when I press the pause during playback, currently I get this by renaming DialogSeekBar.xml, so the system can not find it, but the big problem is that I lose all the menus.

Using for example the PS3 control it would be possible to open the menu with the square and pause with the X, if possible a specific setting to turn off this OSD during the pause, but keeping the menu seperate would be perfect.
up
I also renamed the DialogSeekBar.xml but i still have the play, stop & pause buttons at the bottom.

Though it is a little hard to see with a black background. 😀
Sony Bravia UHD TV
Nvidia Shield
Zidoo X6 Pro
Amazon FireTV x4
This menu does not appear when you press space (Play / Pause).
i found the solution here:

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/howto-osmc-s...ds/9464/15

With skin Estuary you have to change one line in file 
/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/xml/DialogSeekBar.xml
:
<visible>Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek + !System.IdleTime(5) | [Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(5) + !Player.Caching] | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Window
.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(musicosd) | Window.IsActive(playerprocessinfo) | !IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric)</visible>

It's working for me!

Thanks to Jim Knopf from the link above.
So its 2019.
Where is the "Hide pause OSD after x seconds" option ?
(2019-12-29, 16:11)wedok Wrote: So its 2019.
Where is the "Hide pause OSD after x seconds" option ?
https://github.com/luizoti/skin.xperience1080.git

I forked this 'xperience1080' theme and created options to either hide or OSD during a break or to add a delay.
The next step we still don't know is the truth, a menu for selecting different delay values.
Believe that these changes can be applied to a qualified topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable screen pause OSD0