Solved Most recent additions to movie library have no artwork
Up until last week I was running OpenELEC 8, but really didn't like some of the changes from OpenELEC 6, which ran flawlessly on my machine. I tried to rollback to 6, but all versions available on the download page failed to install due to .md5 hash check failures. I finally managed to install OpenELEC release: Generic.i386-5.0.8 with Kodi 14.2, and it's fine. Mostly.  Wink

Last week, I was able to upgrade tmdb from v3.9.5 to 4.0.2 by pasting the .zip file onto my server. But repository is stuck at v2.2.34, despite multiple attempts to upgrade from within Kodi itself. The add on info screen does not have the option to upgrade.

TMDB scraper library is at 2.13.1 and also does not have the option to upgrade in the add on info screen.

For some reason, my KODI.log is 713mb. Chrome becomes unresponsive before it finishes loading. So I've shared everything up to where the log displays info about the backup process.

Based on much reading, I think if I upgrade to a modern video card that will help. Other opinions are welcome too.

KODI.log
If you search you'll see openelec has several scraper issues. Not sure yours is also part of it.
Maybe switching to LibreELEC is an option
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-12-01, 21:50)Martijn Wrote: If you search you'll see openelec has several scraper issues. Not sure yours is also part of it.
Maybe switching to LibreELEC is an option
 Do you happen to know if everything that's been marked as watched will be lost upgrading to LibreELEC?
Have a read through this wiki page... http://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library

Section 6 will explain how to re-import watched states and play counts.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-01, 22:12)Karellen Wrote: Have a read through this wiki page... http://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library

Section 6 will explain how to re-import watched states and play counts.
 So you're saying there's a chance?  Rofl

Thanks. I'll get started on this tomorrow.
KODI.log

I upgraded to LibreELEC, but my issue still exists. And I still dislike the look and feel of >Kodi 17...  Wink

The LibreELEC forums have not been able to help so far, so I'm asking for help here.
There has been quite an upheaval over the last few weeks when it comes to Scrapers. The biggest issue is the API Keys being stolen and misused, which means the Kodi keys then get shutdown.

Can you just restate what the problem is. Is it that you can't install the latest scrapers? If yes, are you updating the Repository from the Sideblade menu... http://kodi.wiki/view/Home_screen_and_ba...blade_Menu

So, these are the new scrapers as of today. Hopefully, this has now settled down and its back to business as usual...

IMDB scraper library 2.9.3

OMDBAPI Common scraper 1.1.1

Universal Movie Scraper 4.0.1

TMDB 5.0.2
TMDB tvshows 2.0.0 (if you use TMDB for TV Shows)
TMDB Scraper library 2.17.6 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)

TVDB 3.0.1

fanart.tv scraper library 3.1.5

Universal Album Scraper 2.7.3
Universal Artist Scraper 3.7.3
The AudioDB Scraper Library 1.9.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
AllMusic Scraper Library 3.1.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
MusicBrainz Scraper Library 2.1.2 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Once again, thanks for your patience. And yes, some of the add-ons are not updating to the versions you've listed. BUT! Movies are now scraping again.
Ok, that is a good start.

Which ones are not updating? Keep in mind that you may not have them all installed. It depends on which scrapers you are using for Movies, TV Shows and Music. If you are using the default ones, then it is TMDB, TVDB and Universal xx that should be updated. Maybe Fanart.tv also depending on your settings.
My Signature
Everything in your list matches the versions that are currently installed.

And the last ten movies I moved to the server all scraped WITH artwork intact.

After all of your help, I think I'll be able to figure out any kind of future scraping related issue on my own. Some of these processes aren't intuitive, and menus can definitely be difficult to find.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Most recent additions to movie library have no artwork0