Solved Music Library Issue with shared mysql database
There is an issue with the latest nightly, the music widget doesn't display anything if the database is external/shared. I shared my database using an SQL server (NAS-Mairadb10), this issue is only if using a shared database.
Not to my knowledge, but you could be the canary Smile

Please provide a debug log
Here is the ddebug log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26107749/

Hope it helps
Yes debug helpful, it shows conversion from MyMusic68 to MyMusic69 failing when it attempts to drop a table. This works fine when I tested it using MySQL 5.7 so it is possibly a MariaDB issue, or something to do with your current configuration.

The error 1050 is "unknown table", but the MySQL family of databases are known to unhelpfully report that error when the table does exist but other things have gone wrong. For example the number of open files limit has been hit, or there are no open undo slots available. I am sure the table (album_genre) does exist, but not so clear how we find out what MariaDB is really complaining about.

First thing to try is to delete the corrupted schema MyMusic69 that has been created in MariaDB, and try running Kodi nightly again just in case it is a one off. The debug log will show if migration is succesfull. Next we will need to look more closely at both MariaDB settings and MyMusic68.
I did what you said and it worked!!! Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Issue with shared mysql database0