Android How to set up VidonXBMC on a Egreat A10 mediaplayer? (desperate for some help!)
Hi everyone, hope that someone could help me with this problem..

Just bought a Egreat Mediaplayer that runs VidonXBMC (hope its okey to ask questions about this modified version of KODI)

1. i can't find the option to "scrape", right now i can see all my movies but only in a file-list "kind of way", so no flashy looking wall with movie-posters or similar Sad
   so do anyone know how to fix this? where to set the "scraping" -option?

2. i can find where to add files such as a HDD and so on.. but the only options i get are External Storage / RootFile system,
   and all other options are highlighted RED, and i dont know exactly where to search for the movies thats placed on the HDD thats in the Egreat itself!

3. i cant reach the internal HDD from my network, and this is really frustrating.. because now i need to move the HDD from the Egreat, and put it in a cabinet, and connect this thru usb to my pc!
   this is a really big problem for me.. and im not that great in networking in Win10 (but i can follow instructions, so if anyone have a guidence on how to set it up properly?)

Thanks for the time, and hope for some good help Smile

//najkks
There are two Egreat Mediaplayers as far as I can see. Which one do you have?

1) I have not heard of VidonXBMC before, but it sounds like a XBMC/Kodi fork. It's possible that your VidonXBMC version does not have the latest required updates (yet), in order to have scraping working on your box. I would contact your supplier or Egreat directly for that. The OpenELEC software is currently in a similar predicament and cannot scrape movies/series properly.

2) It's possible that Egreat have narrowed the options a bit too much... Not so nice.

3) Perhaps no internal Samba server has been implemented, or it has not yet been activated. Again, ask Egreat for details.

But by the looks of it, I personally would return the whole box and ask for a refund if there is still that option.
(2017-12-02, 11:26)Klojum Wrote: There are two Egreat Mediaplayers as far as I can see. Which one do you have?

1) I have not heard of VidonXBMC before, but it sounds like a XBMC/Kodi fork. It's possible that your VidonXBMC version does not have the latest required updates (yet), in order to have scraping working on your box. I would contact your supplier or Egreat directly for that. The OpenELEC software is currently in a similar predicament and cannot scrape movies/series properly.

2) It's possible that Egreat have narrowed the options a bit too much... Not so nice.

3) Perhaps no internal Samba server has been implemented, or it has not yet been activated. Again, ask Egreat for details.

But by the looks of it, I personally would return the whole box and ask for a refund if there is still that option.
 Egreat A10

1. yes it has the possibility to scrape everything, and also run thru samba

the thing is that i do not know how to set it up thru win10, pulling my hair overhere..
(2017-12-02, 11:26)Klojum Wrote: There are two Egreat Mediaplayers as far as I can see. Which one do you have?

Also, i was able to install regular KODI - but still i cant "add source" to get all my files/movies scraped from!
I'm closing this thread because Vidon deserve no help here at all.

They are known GPL open source code violators. If you want to see what they have been up to follow the link and read:

VIDON is stealing from KODI (Click)

Suggestion - use official Kodi, and start another thread if there are issues with that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to set up VidonXBMC on a Egreat A10 mediaplayer? (desperate for some help!)0