v17 LiveTV popup menu not working in 4.0.7, also unable to select recordings
Hello,

My Libreelec autoupdated SiO2 to 4.0.7 from 4.0.5 a few days ago.  Now, when I click on the home screen LiveTV icon, it's takes me directly to the TV channels, instead of showing the popup menu (Guide, TV Channels, Recordings, etc.) like it used to.  I reverted back to 4.0.5 and now the popup menu is showing again.

I'm not able to select LiveTV Recordings in either version.  When I select Recordings, it displays a list of my recorded programs, but I'm not able to select any of them.  No recordings are selected when the screen appears, they're all dark.  When I try to use the arrow buttons on either of my remotes I hear 'clicking' noises, but nothing happens on the screen.  Only when I enable mouse-mode on a remote am I able to take the pointer and click on a recording, which then starts to play OK.
(2017-12-02, 22:12)ttblum Wrote: Hello,

My Libreelec autoupdated SiO2 to 4.0.7 from 4.0.5 a few days ago.  Now, when I click on the home screen LiveTV icon, it's takes me directly to the TV channels, instead of showing the popup menu (Guide, TV Channels, Recordings, etc.) like it used to.  I reverted back to 4.0.5 and now the popup menu is showing again.

I'm not able to select LiveTV Recordings in either version.  When I select Recordings, it displays a list of my recorded programs, but I'm not able to select any of them.  No recordings are selected when the screen appears, they're all dark.  When I try to use the arrow buttons on either of my remotes I hear 'clicking' noises, but nothing happens on the screen.  Only when I enable mouse-mode on a remote am I able to take the pointer and click on a recording, which then starts to play OK.
will investigate the bug.. unfortunately I haven't got a setup for livetv so testing it's often hard. I'll do my best
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Ok, I've never used it, but would the PVR Demo Client help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV popup menu not working in 4.0.7, also unable to select recordings0