Best Movie Trailer Add-On
Running KODI off of LibreElect Raspberry Pi...

VERY big fan of movie trailers, but couldn't find much when I searched the add-ons..

Any suggestions for the best KODI Movie Trailer AddOnHuh
First hit in google gives me this:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:HD-Trailers.net

Although i just hit ‘trailer’ in the information pane of a movie.
(2017-12-04, 10:37)Atreyu Wrote: First hit in google gives me this:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:HD-Trailers.net

Although i just hit ‘trailer’ in the information pane of a movie.
 Thanx for the info.. Yea, I was kinda hoping for some personal experiences to gauge, but I'll check this out..

Thanx again...
The apple trailer add on used to be the BEST, but nobody has fixed it up in quite a while.  I'm using hd trailers right now, but I'm not a fan of the way he does pages.  It's a great addon and does what you need it to do, just not a fan of the design.
I installed HD-Trailers and remember why I didn't use it before..

My internet connection is crappy for trailers..  Is there an Add-On for Movie Trailers that will download trailers and store them locally?? 

At 12TB, storage is not a problem..  Bandwidth is, though...
Buddy sorry I am not sure about any movie trailer addon but recently read the article about best link removed and think that movies addon helps you.
Please don't post links to crappy articles promoting banned addons (wiki). Remember our piracy policy (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just use Youtube/Kodi Youtube Addon and Play to Kodi in Google Chrome.  I just find the trailer I want and zap it on to the Kodi device that is closest to me.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Movie Trailer Add-On0