Solved Xperience 6.0.5 - missing "Subtitle" in PVR Live TV guide (EPG)
I am missing "subtitle" section in EPG in xperience1080 skin. I attached 3 screenschots. The first and the second has marked whats in subtitle section in TvHeadend. The third one shows where i think it should be shown in xperience, but there is nothing... Is there any way how to add it there?

This is fixed for Leia and Krypton. You need to get the latest version from the GitHub to give it a try.
The subtitle is displayed above the date / time of the item as a replacement for the title.

Please report back if everything works.
Hi, thank you for your fast reply. Just tried latest github version and subtitle (EpisodeName) is shown right where you wrote. But the problem is that EpisodeName is usually longer then the space thats there... I am not shure, if this is common in every country, but it looks like its common in the country i live. Anyway i did some edits in xml and right now EpisodeName is shown before Plot and it seems to be fine for me. I will just have to update it everytime new update comes out... i will paste 2 screenshots for you to see the differences...

Github

Edited by me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience 6.0.5 - missing "Subtitle" in PVR Live TV guide (EPG)0