v16 VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client Uninstalled and now I can't find how to re-install it
Hi all, I have seen a few people with this problem on the forums but no-one seems to believe that it is possible to have this error.I had the VU+/Enigma2 client installed on my Kodi Install (Jarvis 16.1) running on a first generation Firestick and it developed a problem connecting to my enigma box so I thought the best way would be to uninstall it and reinstall. After I Uninstalled the PVR client it seemed to completely remove it from the box and I can’t find a way to get it back either from the menus or trying to download from a repository as PVR clients don’t see to be available anywhere even though they are part of the original kodi build. I want to try and fix this and not reinstall kodi. I know how to set it up as I have a few devices around the house that the PVR client works fine on.

The VU+/Enigma is missing in PVR CLients

If I do a search in Add-ons

Search for VU

IT shows the VU+ PVR Client although I think the version that is showing might be wrong? I'm not sure 

Click on install - get no error messages but it does not install

Is there a way to re-initialise the PVR Client list as I see the pvr.vuplus folder if I FTP into the firestick and I already have my settings configured for the vu+/Enigma2 plugin
from before.      

I used firedl to set my Amazon Firestick as an FTP server if anyone is interested so I could remote into it. IP and port show once the app is running   
Sorry to repeat myself but it still doesn’t show in PVR ClientsHoping someone can help
Thanks

Sorry I did have a load of screen captures but It wouldn't let me post them all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client Uninstalled and now I can't find how to re-install it0