Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2017-12-19, 02:45)hdmkv Wrote: MediaInfo from the version I have...
This is what I see for my version also.

@wrxtasy: You can try this link: https://mega.nz/#!0VMWhRoD!6hR2-lRoYKqO1...yySxUIp-E4 This was uploaded by someone else, but I have downloaded it and verified the file.

Going back to ATV4K HDR10 metadata, I rechecked again today and I can positively say that the HDR10 metadata that is output doesn't match the original source. I tried 4 clips with different mastering display luminance, ATV4K sets the mastering display luminance to max:1000 nits and min: 0.005 nits for all the clips. It even changes the mastering display primaries from DCI-P3 to BT.2020. In short, ATV4K simply ignores the HEVC SEI metadata and replaces it with its own static HDR10 metadata. I am not sure how to test whether this is isolated to MrMC or a general ATV4K issue. I do have to say that I am not seeing this issue with Netflix or Amazon Prime HDR playback.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by wesk05 - 2017-12-19, 08:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5