Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2018-02-19, 05:25)hdmkv Wrote: Thanks, didn't know about 10-bit not being available in modes other than 4K 50/60Hz. And didn't know one just ran the LE command and no reboot; Doh!
Tried 444 12-bit and I get no picture w/Epson. With 422 12-bit, I get green-tinted UI and playback. Will try more combinations tomorrow.
The effect of the command line to enable 10 or 12 bit mode is reset on a reboot, so rebooting will return it to default.

AIUI you must also enter the instruction required to enable 10/12 bit output before you have played any media in Kodi if Kodi is already running - i.e. it should be done as soon as Kodi is running after boot up.   If you have already played media before you issue it - it will have no effect I believe?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by noggin - 2018-02-19, 11:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5