Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2018-03-08, 21:55)hdmkv Wrote: Works on my Tanix T92. Just to make sure... did you (step 1) extract @wrxtasy's file to get the .img, then (2) use something like this to write it to your mSD card? Then, (3) insert mSD into box, and (4) with power unplugged, insert & hold pin into reset hole in back and plug in power?
 Yeah I tried it exactly that way and I also used win32diskimager as I always do. I even tried running the reboot upgrade command from the android terminal to boot from the SDcard with no luck.

When I was initially setting up the box I was trying to use wrxtasy's build and gave up and that is when I tried the stock LE build which worked. I have not tried it again since I flashed stock LE build to the internal memory. The system would just get stuck at the "S912" boot screen and go no further.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by raidflex - 2018-03-08, 22:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5