Release My Repo (London Live TV, RinseFM, KissFMUK)
I currently host a Kodi Repo of Addons – most of them are currently public use Addons but some have no public value, click below for more information, enjoy!The repo is hosted on GitHub here & you should download the repository.olipassey.zip file here
 Addons > Install from Zip > Navigate to the above file you just downloaded
Addons > Install from Repository > olipassey’s repo*If you are using Kodi17 you may need to allow installation from unknown sources in Settings > System Settings > Add Ons – Check the “Unknown Sources” option.
London Live – London, UK based Freeview TV Channel
RinseFM – London, UK based Urban Radio Station
Kiss FM – London, UK based Pop Radio Station

https://olipassey.me.uk/kodi-repo/
(2017-12-05, 15:36)DoubleT Wrote: I currently host a Kodi Repo of Addons – most of them are currently public use Addons but some have no public value, click below for more information, enjoy!The repo is hosted on GitHub here & you should download the repository.olipassey.zip file here
Addons > Install from Repository > olipassey’s repo*If you are using Kodi17 you may need to allow installation from unknown sources in Settings > System Settings > Add Ons – Check the “Unknown Sources” option.

You should consider submitting the plugins to Kodis repository. If you need assistance let me know.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-12-05, 15:39)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-12-05, 15:36)DoubleT Wrote: I currently host a Kodi Repo of Addons – most of them are currently public use Addons but some have no public value, click below for more information, enjoy!The repo is hosted on GitHub here & you should download the repository.olipassey.zip file here

You should consider submitting the plugins to Kodis repository. If you need assistance let me know. 
 Thanks, i will do.
They are basic beyond belief and just old work that i've made function again.
Plan to do some new work leading up to xmas if i get the time.
Is London Live now Geo Blocked?
Looks like they've taken the live stream down and moved the archive to YouTube - will be marking the addon as broken

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Repo (London Live TV, RinseFM, KissFMUK)0