Req Add show title to recordings
I just switched from WMC to NextPVR as my PVR backend and I have to say I am very impressed so far, great job.  I do have one request, since I can't find a setting for it in Kodi or NextPVR, can you add the show title to recordings?  This is what they look like now.
ImageImageImage

It has the season episode - episode title format, but as you can see from the image, you have to rely on the artwork being correct to figure out what show was recorded.
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
Can you correct those images?
(2017-12-05, 23:47)sub3 Wrote: an you correct those images?
I would rather have the show title.  This is what it looks like in EMBY using the NextPVR plugin.  Not a priority, just thought it looks better with the title. And yes, I record Doc McStuffins Smile
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
The images load here.  That is just how the Recent Recordings show in Kodi, on the TV Mneu  If you go into the Recordings tab then they have the show name.   Since NextPVR provides the show name and episode name you probably need to address this to the Confluence developers.

Martin
Thanks, but it not a big deal.  I was just used to ServerWMC, they have a setting that allows you to have the Series title and Episode title display on the TV menu.  I can live without it, NextPVR's channel change speed more than makes up for any issues I have with how recordings are presented!! Awesome product!
Please use an image upload site like imgur where you can upload images with direct links.
The images are not available right now through Google.
I fixed the images.
I can only see one of the images above. The rest just show as broken image links.
Hello @w84no1

I have tried to fix your images, as you are obviously having problems with them, but there is nothing to fix as all 3 images are the same.

It might be easier if you use the automatic Image Uploader on the Editors bar. It is icon No 19 in the following image...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The image in post #1 highlites the problem fine for me, if you look at the Recently Watched row you see just the S##E## and partial episode title. and need to depend on the cover art to tell what show it is.

Martin
Yeah, I think you're right - it does just sound like something the Kodi skin designers need to address, rather than me putting a hack in the addon to add show name into incorrect field. They have the show name, and just need to display it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add show title to recordings0