v18 How to install Visualisation in Leia ?
Brick 
Dear, 
In addon, I saw lot of visualisation
but when I try to install , all of them told me dependecy issue
could you guide me how to move forward ?
Thanks in advance
JP
try helping yourself based on the information provided.
yes i need more info. you don't even give platform you try to do things on, what you have tried, where the vizes came from, no debug log, ...
okay libreelec. it seems milhouse has not rebuilt those add-ons in a while. so either you prod him and he obliges, or you will have to rebuild them yoursef.
hi , 
Thx a lot Milhouse to provide an updated build 
Spiff,
Install is OK now , but Kodi crashed immediately after here is the log
here is a crashlog http://sprunge.us/dbGU

thanks in advance
JP
well attempting to load an addon built for x86 in an amd64 build will do just that, ie,
Quote:19:30:28.146 T:140694077020288   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.spectrum/visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2, reason: /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.spectrum/visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
@jpeg73 which add-on did you install? You did install the add-on for Generic from here (#1205 is the latest): http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo....spectrum/ and not the RPi or RPi2 version?

This is what I get for the Generic #1205 build of the add-on:
Code:
neil@nm-linux:/tmp/visualization.spectrum$ file visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2
visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-12-07, 11:02)Milhouse Wrote: @jpeg73 which add-on did you install? You did install the add-on for Generic from here (#1205 is the latest): http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo....spectrum/ and not the RPi or RPi2 version?

This is what I get for the Generic #1205 build of the add-on:
Code:
neil@nm-linux:/tmp/visualization.spectrum$ file visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2
visualization.spectrum.so.2.0.2: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped

Hi Milhouse, 
the link you send me last night was for rpi ( I didn't pay attention to that)
With the Generic one, it works like a charm

Thanks a lot to both !!!

Ah yes, sorry about that - dodgy cut & paste!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Visualisation in Leia ?0