Solved TV Show Metadata: How can I get Season folders to show up?
I've thoroughly exhausted my reading of all of the TV Show file/folder metadata wiki stuff and still cannot get this to work.
I want to be able to see the actual SEASON folders under the TV show folder. 
Right now, all I can get is the top TV Show folder to show, such as "Justified".  From there, it dumps me right into all 80 billion episodes of all 6 seasons. 
I want to be able to see the 6 SEASON folders (with season-specific poster art) BEFORE I see any episodes.

My folder and naming structure is exactly as follows:

TV SHOWS
     JUSTIFIED     <----- I see this folder
          SEASON 1      <----- I'm not seeing this folder, but I want to.
               JUSTIFIED_S01E01.mkv     <----- I see each and every episode
               JUSTIFIED_S01E02.mkv     <----- I see each and every episode
          SEASON 2      <----- I'm not seeing this folder, but I want to.
               JUSTIFIED_S02E01.mkv     <----- I see each and every episode
               JUSTIFIED_S02E02.mkv     <----- I see each and every episode

I'm currently using TVDB for my scraper.  What am I missing? 
This is horrible when you have large series and tons of seasons without being able to choose a specific season first.

Thanks
That is a fairly simple fix.

Go to this settings page... http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Library

Adjust the "Flatten" settings (and any other you think is necessary) to create the listing you want.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
WOOT!  That did it.  I had to perform a rescan after I made the setting change but it worked.  I had screwed with those flatten settings before and never performed the rescan.

Back in bitniss.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Metadata: How can I get Season folders to show up?0