Broken [UK] BT Sport Video
(2018-06-28, 11:50)gb160 Wrote: Booooo to BTSports!!
Damn killjoys.
 I take it they've changed something about the login as I'm now getting a "user not logged in" error?
BT have requested the addon be taken down.
And they've changed something as well.

Shes gone buddy Sad
@gb160

Do you have a copy of that DMCA takedown notice? Post it here or PM me if you like.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
XBMC foundation really should think about setting up talks with these companies as it sucks for legitimate paid subscribers to be targeted in this way Sad

Kodi can never be legitimate, if providers wont let us create official Add-ons.
(2018-06-29, 10:04)Karellen Wrote: @gb160

Do you have a copy of that DMCA takedown notice? Post it here or PM me if you like.
 @Karellen removal from the repo was requested in this issue: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/issues/1891
Thanks @enen92

Didn't realise it was previously advised. Wiki page is not marked as broken.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I suppose this means the free videos will be gone too unless the addon can be made without copyrighted logos?
(2018-06-29, 16:26)stammie Wrote: I suppose this means the free videos will be gone too unless the addon can be made without copyrighted logos?

I would imagine so.
Irritatingly it looks like the addon was only brought to their attention because some YouTuber was claiming it was an 'official' addon.

It's worrying that these providers don't want their content legally accessible via Kodi, hope Netflix won't be next.
If anyone has a fix for what they have changed and willing to PM me, that would be great. Found this addon to run much smoother than the playback on their app. Shame it's gone
As it has been removed due to a DMCA takedown, the add-on is no longer supported via this site and no fixes will be published or available here.

Due to this, the thread has been locked.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UK] BT Sport Video0