Broken [UK] BT Sport Video
I've always thought Box Nation wasn't part of my online sub as it didn't work in the Windows app,
but I've just noticed somewhat belatedly that I can watch it on the website, would it be possible to add this to the live channels line up please?
New version to test https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_ra1hw...sp=sharing

This adds BoxNation and fixes the missing settings labels.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
I presume that it's a not a simple fix to get it working on Kodi 18 then?

I'm having to run Kodi 18 for Netflix so I'm gonna have to wait it out and keep my fingers crossed you can get it working on 18 at some point...if the football season was still going I'd have a really tough choice to make !!

Regardless, excellent work getting this working anyway, hope I can take advantage of it at some point.
(2018-05-20, 20:22)gb160 Wrote: I presume that it's a not a simple fix to get it working on Kodi 18 then?
Doesn't look like it. It seems to be an issue with the framework I am using (kodiswift). I'll probably have to stop using it as it isn't supported any more.
(2018-05-20, 19:18)Leopold Wrote: New version to test https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_ra1hw...sp=sharing

This adds BoxNation and fixes the missing settings labels.
 Many thanks, Box Nation working well albeit in a lower resolution than the other channels, I assume BT aren't putting that online in 1080P.

Do you pan to submit this to the official repository eventually? I have a couple of technophobe friends asking me for this addon already and it will be much easier pointing them to the repository lol
(2018-05-21, 16:46)stammie Wrote:  Many thanks, Box Nation working well albeit in a lower resolution than the other channels, I assume BT aren't putting that online in 1080P.
Yes it's a mere 576p Sad
(2018-05-21, 16:46)stammie Wrote: Do you pan to submit this to the official repository eventually? I have a couple of technophobe friends asking me for this addon already and it will be much easier pointing them to the repository lol 
Yes. I have one more version with some changes for testing, then I'll submit a new version to the official repository.

I found a new way to scrape the video categories to add some subcategories, e.g. Champions League, World Cup, The Ashes etc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BbMRGWJ...sp=sharing
(2018-05-22, 00:02)Leopold Wrote:
(2018-05-21, 16:46)stammie Wrote:  
(2018-05-21, 16:46)stammie Wrote: Do you pan to submit this to the official repository eventually? I have a couple of technophobe friends asking me for this addon already and it will be much easier pointing them to the repository lol 
Yes. I have one more version with some changes for testing, then I'll submit a new version to the official repository.

I found a new way to scrape the video categories to add some subcategories, e.g. Champions League, World Cup, The Ashes etc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BbMRGWJ...sp=sharing 
I haven't had a chance to extensively test this newest version but a 15 minute play with it seems good, the new categories are showing up and the few things I tried seem to play ok as do the live channels Smile

I will report back later when I've had a chance to fully test it if I find anything amiss
I've released v0.3.0 to the official repository.
Hi

Can I subscribe BT Sports online? I'm in USA. Thanks!
(2018-05-25, 00:47)usphil Wrote: Hi

Can I subscribe BT Sports online? I'm in USA. Thanks!
I thought so but after checking it seems that you need either BT Broadband or a Sky Digital Satellite Package.

I should mark it as UK only then.
Many many thanks again for this great addon.
BT Sports is definitely UK only but I believe EE customers as well as BT and Sky subscribers can also get the online sports package
(2018-05-20, 20:22)gb160 Wrote: I'm having to run Kodi 18 for Netflix so I'm gonna have to wait it out and keep my fingers crossed you can get it working on 18 at some point...if the football season was still going I'd have a really tough choice to make !!
Turned out to be a pretty simple fix (more of a workaround for broken behaviour IMO).

I've submitted a fix. Until it's merged you can try 0.3.1.

The channel list items are cached for 24 hours so it might not work immediately.
This is awesome. Just to clarify, I can add my current BT Sports login details to this & watch online live events through this addon? I have been waiting for BT Sports to add a native client to Android Tv/Xbox One for the longest time now... This one addon solved for both Android Tv/Xbox One.

Thank you!!
(2018-05-26, 23:15)BIFFTAZ Wrote: This is awesome. Just to clarify, I can add my current BT Sports login details to this & watch online live events through this addon? I have been waiting for BT Sports to add a native client to Android Tv/Xbox One for the longest time now... This one addon solved for both Android Tv/Xbox One.

Thank you!!
Yes if you have access to the online streams you can use this. I've been using it for the Champions League final and the stream quality is excellent.

There is an Android app. Does it work on Android TV? I have used it myself on a Beelink Android box when I only had a mobile only subscription with BT mobile, but I think the stream quality is worse and it's not very easy to use.

I'm not sure this works on Xbox One yet. I have an open ticket for a Python bug.
I tried sideloading the Android BT Sports app onto my 2nd gen Fire TV box but it refused to work without Google Play services being installed,
so I guess any Android box will need up to date Play services before the app would work.

I am really loving this addon and feel a bit guilty that I might be extracting the urine a tad by asking this, but is there any way to include a schedule as the Eurosport addon does or even just a now and next section?
No sweat either way but that would make a great addon almost perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UK] BT Sport Video0