Help!!!
I was updating from 17.4 to 17.6 and it gave me errors while installing then stopped installing. Tried to redownload 17.6 and now it's saying error downloading. Tried to open 17.4 and it won't open. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Running Windows 10.
Hello Amanda100376

Please provide a debug log (wiki) by following this guide... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323719

What were the error messages. Please be accurate when quoting.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also, please do not use "Help" as your thread title.  Anyone having a issue is looking for help and if everyone that needed help used "Help" as their title it would be hard to discern one thread from another,  plus it is usually not going to get you help.

Your thread title should be a short description of your issue.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-09, 03:46)Karellen Wrote: Hello Amanda100376

Please provide a debug log (wiki) by following this guide... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323719

What were the error messages. Please be accurate when quoting.

It doesn't show anything. Just shows error downloading. Can't even get it back to where it was giving errors while installing.
Ok. Can't provide assistance without the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-09, 05:19)Karellen Wrote: Ok. Can't provide assistance without the log.
kodi

Kodi won't even open it do anything when I click on it.
Oh, did you even read the link??
My Signature
There is no log of a failed download from our website (if that is the problem).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help!!!0