Change data source without being forced to renew library/data/nfo's/etcetera
Hi, I want to change the data source location for certain movies without being forced to renew the library/nfo's/etcetera. Currently some data sources point to an old samba share and I want to setup a different mapping/share to the same movies. Is this possible without regenerating everything.

If I change the data sources via config.xml TMM sees all movies as NEW after updating the datasources since TMM stores the (original) path for every movie.

That would be a lot of work :-( Thx, regards, Zach
Regards and thanks for your help, CM
since we store the locations in every entity, it is not possible to do in tmm.
but everything tmm needs is in the NFO or locally stored (artwork).. all you lose are the trailer lists or manually changed mediainfo

so, update the sources again and let tmm work Smile should not be that much work for you?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-12-12, 08:43)mlaggner Wrote: since we store the locations in every entity, it is not possible to do in tmm.
but everything tmm needs is in the NFO or locally stored (artwork).. all you lose are the trailer lists or manually changed mediainfo

so, update the sources again and let tmm work Smile should not be that much work for you?
Did it. Quite a job still but what I also found is that TMM for instance kept my custom sort titles among other data I added at movie-level. The only thing I had to do was remove the old (double) entry of each movie and keep the new one pointing to the right new mapping. Doable. Thx.
Regards and thanks for your help, CM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change data source without being forced to renew library/data/nfo's/etcetera0