• 5(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
(2019-04-26, 01:05)Tek420 Wrote: OY!  I have not updated from v17.6 because I did not see a new Aeon Madnox skin.  I absolutely LOVE this skin and saw a GitHub recently HERE and immediately downloaded it and updated.

Long and short is it does NOT work, cannot find 'kodi.gui v5.13' so from what I can gather this is not the Leia version so no Aeon Madnox.

I stumbled on this and was hoping to please get an update on when this may be widely available.  Just a SWAG, way huge ballpark idea.  Just want to know so I know if I am going back to Kodi v17.6 or sticking with the v18.2 in the hopes this skin may be at least Alpha ready in the near future.

Thanks!
Dave

(2019-04-28, 17:24)olarf Wrote:
(2019-04-26, 01:05)Tek420 Wrote: OY!  I have not updated from v17.6 because I did not see a new Aeon Madnox skin.  I absolutely LOVE this skin and saw a GitHub recently HERE and immediately downloaded it and updated.

Long and short is it does NOT work, cannot find 'kodi.gui v5.13' so from what I can gather this is not the Leia version so no Aeon Madnox.

I stumbled on this and was hoping to please get an update on when this may be widely available.  Just a SWAG, way huge ballpark idea.  Just want to know so I know if I am going back to Kodi v17.6 or sticking with the v18.2 in the hopes this skin may be at least Alpha ready in the near future.

Thanks!
Dave
This: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo.../tree/leia
works fine with 18.1 /18.2      

(2019-05-12, 20:36)WolvesPhil Wrote: Is it possible to add an intro video to play after the madnox splash screen?

Please keep in mind that this is a re-code of Aeon Madnox. There is no release available ATM as this is a WIP.

Refer to the current version in this thread;
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821

I cannot offer any support for this skin as it is not available for the kodi community yet.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Time for some updates, screenshots of the library views.

Still some coding to do on the views, but consider this the complete set of views that i will be coding for this skin.

Default Theme - Movie Library views
with White media flags
watch gallery

Default Theme - Music Library views
with White media flags
watch gallery

Nox 4 Theme - Movie Library views
with Coloured media flags
watch gallery

Nox 4 Theme - Music Library views
with White media flags
watch gallery
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Wow
needed right now Sad
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
@Mr. V Is there anything new?

I hope the skin will be released soon for the public
(2019-07-13, 18:01)kampfi Wrote: @Mr. V Is there anything new?

@kampfi 

Development is still ongoing. 90% there. Possibly in time for Christmas.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2019-07-14, 02:05)Mr. V Wrote:

@kampfi 

Are there any status updates yet? I'm waiting for this skin very desperately. I'm currently updating from 17.6 with Aeon Madnox to 18.4 and don't want to start with any other theme.
(2019-10-22, 13:39)NiffStipples Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 02:05)Mr. V Wrote:

@kampfi 

Are there any status updates yet? I'm waiting for this skin very desperately. I'm currently updating from 17.6 with Aeon Madnox to 18.4 and don't want to start with any other theme.

Possibly around Xmas Wink
Can't wait for it - are there already any news? Wink6.4.1
I finally switched from 17.6 to 18.5 today.
Can't wait to try Madnox once more.

The anticipation is puckering me Wink
As one of the three members of the Madnox 2.0 Pre-Alpha testing team, I can genuinely say you won't be disappointed, and it will have been worth the wait.

I'm pretty sure that the other testers (Meowmoo, Slipass) as well as myself, all use Madnox 2.0 as our daily-driver skin even at this early "Pre-Alpha" stage, which says a lot about the effort and attention to detail put into it by Mr. V.

He is currently busy putting the final touches to the skin in order to give you guys an Xmas Alpha release. Compared to Aeon Madnox (1.0), Madnox 2.0 is a worthwhile progression / improvement upon it's predecessor. While Aeon Madnox was, and still is a good skin for Kodi, it had begun to get somewhat bloated. Also, the sheer number of different people who had worked on it over the course of it's lifetime had left it somewhat un-optimized in terms of visual issues as well as the underlying code. Madnox 2.0 is a "from-the-ground-up" recode, so suffers none of the flaws / issues / bugs that it's predecessor suffered from.

Not long to wait now (I hope).

Smile

Dan / Gib.
Looks absolutely beautiful, really looking forward to trying this any updates on a possible release?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2019-12-26, 20:49)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: Looks absolutely beautiful, really looking forward to trying this any updates on a possible release?

Anxious waiting to be able to try it

Thank you
any updates?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Good afternoon. Where can I download Madnox for Kodi 18.5?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4