• 11(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
(2020-09-06, 18:02)Tedkiller Wrote: Hi There,

Very nice work !! I'm a heavy user of madnox since the beginning and this update is really amazing.

Here's a few remarks : 

- In saga, we have to change the view in every saga. Doing a change for first saga does not apply to others.
- keeping Web-dl cases would be very appreciated  Cool

I added a Dolby atmos and dts-x logo in colored logos. It works.

but regarding those logos (even with standards logos) I miss them for a few movies, only those that are 4k remux (maybe because of several audio streams) and only in the first view where all movies are presented, regardless of the type on view (kodiflix, showcases). if I entered in the Info view, they are here.

Hi @Tedkiller  
Something is lost in translation. I am not sure what you mean by 'saga'.

I will not be adding 'web-dl' for the case. The cases that are shown are based upon the resolution of the video, 'wed-dl' to me would indicate that the file is downloaded from a torrent. While it does not relate to banned addons it does violate copyright laws and I will not support anything that does. That would be the same for ‘4k remux’.

Atmos and dts-x flags are fixed in the recent update.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2020-09-07, 03:46)Mr. V Wrote:

Very nice work !! I'm a heavy user of madnox since the beginning and this update is really amazing.

Here's a few remarks : 

- In saga, we have to change the view in every saga. Doing a change for first saga does not apply to others.

but regarding those logos (even with standards logos) I miss them for a few movies, only those that are 4k remux (maybe because of several audio streams) and only in the first view where all movies are presented, regardless of the type on view (kodiflix, showcases). if I entered in the Info view, they are here.

Hi @Tedkiller  

I will not be adding 'web-dl' for the case. The cases that are shown are based upon the resolution of the video, 'wed-dl' to me would indicate that the file is downloaded from a torrent. While it does not relate to banned addons it does violate copyright laws and I will not support anything that does. That would be the same for ‘4k remux’.

I believe saga is referring to movie sets.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2020-09-07, 03:46)Mr. V Wrote:

Here's a few remarks : 

Hi @Tedkiller  

Hi Mr. V

Thanks for your reply. 

Saga is in fact reffering to moviesets.

Regarding Web-dl cases, I'm sorry to disagree but it does not mean that movie has been download by torrent. Actually it is pretty the opposite : my web-dl movies come directly from netflix (and others platforms) offline mode and it may be the only legit way to have the movie in a dematerielized way. Having the case is
 practical to differentiate them from others. 

Another way would be to add a source flag like in madnox previous version.

Thanks a lot for your fix on logos and for your hardwork on this, it is really appreciated.

If you need any help in testing, let me know, I got time at the moment.
Hello
When configuring main menu "Films" with "Cover (...)" background :
Result does not show the right image (no background in fact ..) :

But sub-menu (ie. "Genre") does :
Same behavior for some other menus like "TV Shows"
Cheers
Kerphy
Hello

There is no banner view for tv shows widget?
Can't find it

thank you for this wonderfull skin!
(2020-09-08, 13:35)SamDaPiRatE Wrote: Hello

I'm new on this forum and happy to meet you here.
Many thanks to Mr.V for his great job.
I really like this skin beca

thank you for this wonderfull skin!
Hello,
I'm new on this forum and glad to meet you here.
Many thanks to Mr.V for his great job on this skin.
It's very fun and full of features.
I really like it but Ican't find the OSD settings (to have different sort of look and buttons in the OSD) in the skin settings just like in the aen nox silvo skin.
If there's a way to do that, thanks to tell me.

PS : sorry for my bad english, I'm french ;-)
(2020-09-08, 19:20)hyonu Wrote: Hello,
I'm new on this forum and glad to meet you here.
Many thanks to Mr.V for his great job on this skin.
It's very fun and full of features.
I really like it but Ican't find the OSD settings (to have different sort of look and buttons in the OSD) in the skin settings just like in the aen nox silvo skin.
If there's a way to do that, thanks to tell me.

PS : sorry for my bad english, I'm french ;-)

While playing video and/or music: press "enter" (remote, keyboard) and look for the "gears" icon. Press it and the available options will be displayed.
HI, I'm working my way through updating my personal music collection to include 3d cases and upload them to audiodb website. I was wondering if there was any future plans to use these type of cases in a view going forward. Loving the new Madnox 2.0 so far, great work.

Thank you for the quick answer,
It's ok for this OSD settings but while playing video, music or tv channel, where are the button to change audio settings (sound amplification ...) and the button to change the video settings  (the type of view ...) ?
Regards,
Hyionu.
(2020-09-07, 15:52)kerphy Wrote: Hello

Cheers
Kerphy

I'm having the same issue. I'll open up an issue on Github if that's ok with OP.
@Mr. V
(2020-09-09, 18:38)hyonu Wrote: Thank you for the quick answer,
It's ok for this OSD settings but while playing video, music or tv channel, where are the button to change audio settings (sound amplification ...) and the button to change the video settings  (the type of view ...) ?
Regards,
Hyionu.

While playing video/music, pres "enter". Player controls will appear and to the left, a "gears" and "picture" icon. Press the "picture" icon for the video and audio options you are looking for.
(2020-08-31, 05:21)Edworld Wrote: Question:
Is there a way to display movies in a collection? I installed skin info service but didnt work.
No addons are required for movie collections. Just need to enable it in the kodi settings, Media Settings/Videos/Library/Show movie sets.

(2020-08-25, 15:56)Busta Uppa Wrote: Also wanted to see if it was possible to carry over the old Madnox option to darken the background image/s on the OSD.
There is an option now to dim the background in the music OSD

(2020-09-06, 18:02)Tedkiller Wrote: - In saga, we have to change the view in every saga. Doing a change for first saga does not apply to others.
(2020-09-07, 08:54)Tedkiller Wrote: Saga is in fact reffering to moviesets.
Regarding Web-dl cases, I'm sorry to disagree but it does not mean that movie has been download by torrent. Actually it is pretty the opposite : my web-dl movies come directly from netflix (and others platforms) offline mode and it may be the only legit way to have the movie in a dematerielized way. Having the case is[/font][/size] practical to differentiate them from others.
Thanks for the clarification for saga.
By default, Kodi sets the movie collection view to whatever the movie view is set to. If you would like a different view for each collection you will have to change each one individually. From the skinning side I have no control over this. Others skins will behave in the same way.
Fair point on the web-dl case, I did not think of the payed download services. Web-dl case added. It requires ‘webdl’ or ‘web-dl’ in the filename.
For the 4k remux, not sure yet the best way to code this. It looks as if it is not codec related so I am thinking it may have to be handled via the filename. I could add it the same way HDR and 10-bit flags are shown. What are your thoughts?

(2020-09-07, 15:52)kerphy Wrote: Hello
Cheers
Kerphy
(2020-09-09, 20:56)Fietspomp Wrote: I'm having the same issue. I'll open up an issue on Github if that's ok with OP.
@Mr. V
All good opening an issue on github.
I did find an issue in the code. Should be fixed.

(2020-09-09, 09:13)zorg2000k Wrote: HI, I'm working my way through updating my personal music collection to include 3d cases and upload them to audiodb website. I was wondering if there was any future plans to use these type of cases in a view going forward. Loving the new Madnox 2.0 so far, great work.
I will look into it after the leia release on the kodi repo. So quite some time away. Added an issue on github.
https://github.com/mistervee/skin.madnox/issues/47
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2020-09-09, 21:48)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 18:38)hyonu Wrote: Thank you for the quick answer,
Regards,
Hyionu.

While playing video/music, pres "enter". Player controls will appear and to the left, a "gears" and "picture" icon. Press the "picture" icon for the video and audio options you are looking for.

Thank you very much and sorry for disturb. Everything is ok now.
(2020-09-10, 04:40)Mr. V Wrote: Thanks for the clarification for saga.
By default, Kodi sets the movie collection view to whatever the movie view is set to. If you would like a different view for each collection you will have to change each one individually. From the skinning side I have no control over this. Others skins will behave in the same way.
Fair point on the web-dl case, I did not think of the payed download services. Web-dl case added. It requires ‘webdl’ or ‘web-dl’ in the filename.
For the 4k remux, not sure yet the best way to code this. It looks as if it is not codec related so I am thinking it may have to be handled via the filename. I could add it the same way HDR and 10-bit flags are shown. What are your thoughts?

Thanks a lot for your understanding ! Really appreciated  Big Grin
I agree about 4K Remux, the only way would be via the filename and imho it should refer to the terms "UHD remux" (instead of 4K remux) as it it is in the scene. A "nice to have" would be to do it via filename and path for those like me that use different folders for each different quality (ie. my 4k remux are in a folder called UHD REMUX). this way, if your file is not named correctly, the folder path do the trick.

Regarding movie set, I don't know why but at first use, my movie view selected in a first collection was not applied in other collection. It's working well now.

I h
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4