• 19(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
Another question.

In Aeon Nox Silvio if you are playing video and bring up the VideoOSD hitting the audio button brings up another dialog box with options to change volume, volume amplification and a couple of other things (also the case on a couple of other skins I use).  I find that to be extremely useful.  In Madnox, hitting the audio button seems to do nothing - I can still change volume using +/- keys but I really miss the volume amplification option.

Is this a design decision or have I missed something rather obvious
(2021-02-20, 14:16)kerphy Wrote: Hello !
Kodi 19.0 is now available. Do you know if Madnox is compatible ? At first execution, it seems to have disapeared from setup.
Thanks
Have a good day

Support > Skins Support > Madnox > Release - Madnox (Matrix) (WIP):
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359335
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Smile 
(2021-02-21, 00:03)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 14:16)kerphy Wrote: Hello !
Kodi 19.0 is now available. Do you know if Madnox is compatible ? At first execution, it seems to have disapeared from setup.
Thanks
Have a good day

Support > Skins Support > Madnox > Release - Madnox (Matrix) (WIP):
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359335

Thanks !  Smile
(2021-02-20, 21:11)justin150 Wrote: Another question.

In Aeon Nox Silvio if you are playing video and bring up the VideoOSD hitting the audio button brings up another dialog box with options to change volume, volume amplification and a couple of other things (also the case on a couple of other skins I use).  I find that to be extremely useful.  In Madnox, hitting the audio button seems to do nothing - I can still change volume using +/- keys but I really miss the volume amplification option.

Is this a design decision or have I missed something rather obvious

When you are in playback, hitting [Enter] / [OK] ought to show the OSD bar at the top of the screen. Not sure what's in there as I don't use it on video much, but I do know the buttons can be customized somewhat. I control my volume via the amplifier's volume control, not via Kodi in and of itself, sorry if this isn't what your looking for. As you alluded to, volume can be controlled via the +/- buttons, and you should see the volume slider / dialog / icon show up briefly, in response to those keypresses.

Dan / Gib.
In Kodiflix mode, how can i get the movie covers to be small? Like Shift - Small View.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2021-01-27, 00:38)justin150 Wrote: Have just discovered this skin, why it took me so long I will never be able to explain.

On a decent 4k screen (in my case XPS13) it is a definite step up in visual quality compared to other Aeon Nox skins.  My only issue is the wrap main menu. Have I missed an option but I much prefer the fixed main menu style of Aeon Nox Silvio and cannot find the equivalent in Madnox?

At the main menu, press the up arrow to open the sideblade menu, then scroll down to the second option "Menus" and select it (Press Enter). The "Fixed List" option / toggle is the second option in the "Menus" Sideblade pane.

Dan / Gib.
(2021-02-25, 20:06)Simkin84 Wrote: In Kodiflix mode, how can i get the movie covers to be small? Like Shift - Small View.

I don't use Kodiflix personally, but I checked, and I don't think what you desire is available / possible yet. Maybe post it as a feature request on the Github page?

https://github.com/mistervee/skin.madnox

Dan / Gib.
I have asked about Shift View in the GitHub, but got no response. I dont know how active this add-on is, but i would REALLY like Small Shift View From Madnox Leia to be added. I can pay if anything.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.

Software:
(2021-05-11, 19:48)Simkin84 Wrote: I have asked about Shift View in the GitHub, but got no response. I dont know how active this add-on is, but i would REALLY like Small Shift View From Madnox Leia to be added. I can pay if anything.
I/We in the beta tester team have not heard from Mr.V since about February. He has had some real-life issues to deal with of late. All I can say is that once he returns, if he returns, I fully expect him to address / reply to your post on GitHub. But you may have to be a bit patient until then. Sorry I cannot offer any further clarity on the situation than this. We know about as much as you do at this point in time.

Dan / Gib.
(2021-06-03, 00:44)gibxxi Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 19:48)Simkin84 Wrote: I have asked about Shift View in the GitHub, but got no response. I dont know how active this add-on is, but i would REALLY like Small Shift View From Madnox Leia to be added. I can pay if anything.
I/We in the beta tester team have not heard from Mr.V since about February. He has had some real-life issues to deal with of late. All I can say is that once he returns, if he returns, I fully expect him to address / reply to your post on GitHub. But you may have to be a bit patient until then. Sorry I cannot offer any further clarity on the situation than this. We know about as much as you do at this point in time.

Dan / Gib.
Oh, i did not know. Thanks for letting us/me know.

I really hope he is ok.

Software:
(2021-06-03, 22:10)Simkin84 Wrote:
(2021-06-03, 00:44)gibxxi Wrote:

Dan / Gib.
Oh, i did not know. Thanks for letting us/me know.

I really hope he is ok.

Me too m8, me too.

Dan / Gib.
Nothing shows up when clicking movie information on video osd. How to fix? Thank you.
(2021-07-27, 20:08)creeker Wrote: Nothing shows up when clicking movie information on video osd. How to fix? Thank you.

Screenshot?

Dan / Gib.
Hi guys,

I have installed the latest Kodi 19.1 for the first time on my Windows 10 machine.

I have downloaded the Madnox skin and when I try to install it gives me this error

Can you please help me out...
You are posting in the Leia v18 skin thread - did you install the Matrix version, from here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359335 ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4