Kodi WiFi selector ?
I have the Fire TV 3 with both Netflix and Kodi installed on it. 

I would like to be able
to use VPN when using Kodi and no VPN with Netflix as it doesn't play happy with VPN. 

This means running the VPN app in the background is not ideal as i have to stop and start it manually each time I switch between Netflix and Kodi. 

So what I have done is hosted one VPN enabled WiFi and one none VPN WiFi SSID. Swapping WIFI is slightly less painful than switching the VPN app on/off. It's still Jr a family friendly solution. 

I was wondering if there is some kind of script/addon that would allow Kodi to auto connect the VPN wifi on start and swap back to regular wifi on exit ?
Hello archy121

We provide no VPN support here. Kodi works perfectly well without it, so it is considered a 3rd party modification by the user.

Moved to Off Topic.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi WiFi selector ?0