MX3 Air Mouse(s) - Stops working intermittently issue
Any fix to this? I have the same issue. If I leave the air mouse idle for a 1/2 hour+ then the USB receiver plugged into my PC basically "goes to sleep". It needs to be unplugged and replugged or reset to start working again. I've used the exact mouse and rf receiver on an Android mini pc and a pi3 b+ and it never happened at all. It seems to only happen with my windows 10 pc. I've been trying everything I can think of to fix it. Also, when it is non responsive I went into device properties and disabled it then re-enabled it which basically reset it without unplugging it and plugging it back in. Im pretty sure that got it going again also. But still highly annoying. I want to stop it from happening all together. Any insight greatly appreciated...
Never found a solution myself, quite interesting that it does seem to be limited to the Windows platform. I had Win 8/10 platforms as well and it occurred on all of them and on 3 very distinct hardware platforms to. I ended up going the Logitech route as it fitted in far better with my overall Home Automation system but I always follow this thread to see if an easy solution is found as I have a couple gathering dust I could put to good use Smile

Kodi v18 out soon, who knows maybe it wont be an issue anymore?
Though this thread has been idle for 5 years, but I just encountered the same problem with my new Minix J51-C8 PC (Windows 11) and Minix Neo A2 airmouse. Whenever I watch a movie in Kodi, the mouse will be lost in Windows completely. I had to unplug the receiver and re-plug it to have the mouse back.

But I think I found a workaround. In Kodi settings (System/Input), I disabled "mouse and touch screen support". Then I tried playing several movie files. There is no mouse cursor but I can navigate and control Kodi using other keys in the remote. Then after exiting Kodi and going back to Windows, the mouse still works.

I'm not sure if it's isolate to my HTPC/airmouse combination. But I suspect it should work for others too. Hope this workaround is still useful to anyone facing this problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MX3 Air Mouse(s) - Stops working intermittently issue0