Concept Pure Glass
This was an old MeediOS theme from many years ago that I just stumbled across. It still looks great today!

watch gallery

Since this was already a skin on another HTPC app, you can find all the source files here so it should be portable.

Sourecode Github
DAMN. i loved it
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
So this basically a request?
Wow I designed this skin! It's weird to see him again so many years later!
(2017-12-17, 17:57)titidel Wrote: Wow I designed this skin! It's weird to see him again so many years later!

Really? I know the French users had it on their forum and it never really went mainstream. It was like 10 years ago Smile

Still looks amazing today.

And yes its a request to port to Kodi Wink If anyone feels up-for-it....
that dont working
Das schaut verdammt gut aus ich versuch mal so viel wie möglich davon in den Aeon Nox Skin einzubauen um die Skin Optik für Kodi zu bekommen.
@SkinBase

We are an English forum. Also post your translation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry I always forget to translate beforehand.
Looks very... basic
Exactly. I like it.
This looks damn good I try to put as much of it as possible in the Aeon Nox Skin to get the skin optics for Kodi.
Translated for you.
I agree , the home screen does look very much like aeon nox.
Is this skin able to be used yet?
(2019-01-19, 23:34)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is this skin able to be used yet?
 It was never even a Kodi skin to begin with - it was a request to make one based on the MeediOS theme.
Oh ok sorry a little new to the Kodi world

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pure Glass4