Only "poster" can be recreated, is that possible?
Hello everybody,
I have the following problem and since I can not speak English well, I translate from German into English via Google translator and hope you understand me :-)

I had to create all the NFO files of my films (over 1000 pieces) by scraping all the films via TMM and then manually reworking them by hand as I think it better, ie categories, other film names, etc.

Since then, however, most of the films in KODI under "Movies" are missing the respective poster and therefore instead of the poster / cover only a still image of the film is displayed as a poster.

So in TMM I have to recreate the poster for all movies.
Is that possible? Is it possible to recreate the poster ONLY for all films or selected films?
I do not want to have to edit more than 1000 films manually and hope you can help me.

Thanks and Greetings
Siegfried

In Deutsch:
hallo zusammen,
ich habe folgendes Problem und da ich nicht gut Englisch kann, übersetze ich von Deutsch in Englisch per Google übersetzer und hoffe ihr versteht mich :-)

Ich musste alle NFO Dateien meiner Filme (über 1000 Stück) neu anlegen, indem ich alle Filme per TMM neu scrapte und danach alle von Hand manuell überarbeitete wie ich es besser finde sprich Kategorien, anderer Filmnamen, usw.

Seitdem fehlen aber bei den meisten Filmen in KODI unter "Filme" bei den Filmen das jeweilige Poster und deshalb wird anstatt des Posters/Cover nur ein Standbild des Film als Poster angezeigt.

Somit muss ich in TMM bei allen Filmen das Poster neu erstellen lassen.
Geht das? Kann man für alle Filme oder die ausgewählten Filme NUR das Poster neu erstelen lassen?
Ich will nicht noch einmal über 1000 Filme von Hand bearbeiten müssen und hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen.

Danke und Grüße
Siegfried
yes you can (with a little workaround)

a) go to the image settings (Settings -> Movies -> Images / Einstellungen -> Filme -> Bilder) and uncheck everything but you desired poster filename (so no fanart filename or anything in the extra artwork is checked)

try that with ONE movie first to be sure Wink
b) select the desired movie(s), right click and choose "Scrape meta data for selected movies / Metadaten von ausgewählten Filmen scrapen).
  uncheck there everything but artwork (Bilder) and be sure the desired artwork scrapers are selected

don't forget to re-set the image settings after that Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-12-15, 08:36)mlaggner Wrote: yes you can (with a little workaround)

a) go to the image settings (Settings -> Movies -> Images / Einstellungen -> Filme -> Bilder) and uncheck everything but you desired poster filename (so no fanart filename or anything in the extra artwork is checked)

try that with ONE movie first to be sure Wink
b) select the desired movie(s), right click and choose "Scrape meta data for selected movies / Metadaten von ausgewählten Filmen scrapen).
  uncheck there everything but artwork (Bilder) and be sure the desired artwork scrapers are selected

don't forget to re-set the image settings after that Wink
Hello and thank you,
I will test it :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only "poster" can be recreated, is that possible?0