Which download of Kodi 18 is best for Nvidia Shield TV?
Hi guys
I want to put Kodi 18 on my Shield TV (gen 1), mainly for the access it gives the Shield for info for the home page, but which one is best on the Shield TV? The ARMv7 32 bit or the ARMv8 64 bit? 
Thanks
ARM 64bit.  The Shield is one of the few devices that has both a 64bit SoC and runs Android 64bit.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
And for a Raspberry Pi 2b? Want to try v18 due to SMB problems.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI CRR-L09 met Tapatalk
(2017-12-14, 08:40)dulac66 Wrote: And for a Raspberry Pi 2b? Want to try v18 due to SMB problems.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI CRR-L09 met Tapatalk
Is your RPi running Android?  If not then you are in the wrong part of the forum.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-14, 04:49)Tinwarble Wrote: ARM 64bit.  The Shield is one of the few devices that has both a 64bit SoC and runs Android 64bit.
 Great, thanks Tinwarble. 

Am I best updating my 17 via the Kodi Android Updater addon, or is it better to just download the latest nightly apk and copy that over to the Shield and install that?
Either way, both ways will do the same thing.  The Updater just makes it easier.
(2017-12-14, 21:05)Tinwarble Wrote: Either way, both ways will do the same thing.  The Updater just makes it easier.
 Awesome, thanks again  Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which download of Kodi 18 is best for Nvidia Shield TV?0