v17 NextPVR Plugin for Kodi Timeshift error
First time poster but I have been using Kodi with NextPVR on the backend for quite some time and it had been working great.  My issue just happened in the last day or so when I try to watch TV in Kodi 17.6 (or 16.1 on another AndroidTV) running AndroidTV connecting to a NextPVR 4.0.5 backend.  This issue was not present 4.0.4 until yesterday and no upgrade had happened for weeks.  I did upgrade it today to 4.0.5 as i thought maybe it was a bug in 4.0.4.  For some reason Kodi will attempt to open the stream on the channel but just constantly spin and hang.  The only way i could get kodi to work again was to force stop it.  After much testing and seeing if i could figure out what happened, I finally noticed that the Timeshifting feature of the plugin isn't working.  Once i disabled that, LiveTV would load again, albeit a little slower than normal.  I tried to see if anyone had this issue but i found nothing.  I am guessing this is a new issue either with the plugin or with NextPVR so I thought i would post this here and see how far it can go here before i post elsewhere.  Anyone else having this issue?  I can provide logs, maybe, not sure how to grab them from AndroidTV and put them up here.  Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR Plugin for Kodi Timeshift error0