Change the landscape thumbs?
OK so I have the artwork downloaded but can't find where to change the thumbs there is an option for extra fanart in Titan but I'm not seeing extra thumbs am I missing something? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Not sure if I understand your problem completely: 

To use extra fanart you need an addon which adds the information about the extra fanarts to the library. 
At the moment there are 2 addon available doing this job: 
Artwork Downloader
Artwork Beef

Artwork Downloader is supported by the Titan Skin, but at the moment this addon doesn't work very well. 
In case you are using it, you can assign artwork manually by choosing the field "Choose art" in the extended information dialog: 

Artwork Beef integrates itself in every skin (well, I suppose it does) and is actively supported by its developer. 
In case you decide to use this addon, you can assign artwork manually by choosing the entry "Manage..." in the context menu. 
(the context menu opens by pressing the 'c' button)
(2017-12-19, 00:58)malvinas2 Wrote: Not sure if I understand your problem completely: 

To use extra fanart you need an addon which adds the information about the extra fanarts to the library. 
At the moment there are 2 addon available doing this job: 
Artwork Downloader
Artwork Beef

Artwork Downloader is supported by the Titan Skin, but at the moment this addon doesn't work very well. 
In case you are using it, you can assign artwork manually by choosing the field "Choose art" in the extended information dialog: 

Artwork Beef integrates itself in every skin (well, I suppose it does) and is actively supported by its developer. 
In case you decide to use this addon, you can assign artwork manually by choosing the entry "Manage..." in the context menu. 
(the context menu opens by pressing the 'c' button)

What if you don't see manage in the context menu? lol i have already ran artwork beef and all artwork is set but i can't figure out how to manually change the artwork for individual movies/tv shows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the landscape thumbs?0