Plot overlay texture?
Hey guys is there a setting for a plot overlay texture somewhere? I can't find it. When I click on a library item from the recommendations row in Android TV there is one and I like it but but when I click on the information page from within Titan the plot overlay isn't there. See the difference any ideas?

Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
At the right bottom is a field called "Hide panel background": 

Thanks for the response. Hmm that is odd I don't have that option on my setup. Maybe Marcel overlooked it in Leia or I have to tick something somewhere else in the skin settings or sidebar menus for that to show up.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
You can add the button manually: 
(2017-12-19, 20:39)malvinas2 Wrote: You can add the button manually: 
ImageImage
 Thanks that did indeed add the button however ticking the button or unticking it did not add the plot overlay. I'm stumped.
You just have to put this Skin Color setting on "None" Wink Image
Thank you that was it changed to black than set opacity to 75%. Never would have thought to look there.
(2017-12-20, 23:15)cscott1 Wrote: Thank you that was it changed to black than set opacity to 75%. Never would have thought to look there.
You are Welcome Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot overlay texture?0