v18 Remote Control Issue
A couple of focus bugs have been found and now fixed from today's Leia nightly builds (16/01/2018), I am not sure if these bugs are related to what has been reported here, so it would be good if someone who has been having issues could test and tell us whether the issues described here are fixed.
So the 011518 build or actually 011618...as 011618 isn't available yet? I've installed on my W10 and W8.1 machines remotely but can't test till later.
Yeah I meant the one uploaded this morning with "KodiSetup-20180115-18f76aba" in the name.
(2018-01-16, 18:46)jjd-uk Wrote: Yeah I meant the one uploaded this morning with "KodiSetup-20180115-18f76aba" in the name.
 I tried the volume control on the Win10 machine and it's still a problem. Haven't tested anything further.
Well the issues discussed here are purely focus related, as for any volume control bugs I've not seen yet a dedicated thread (not saying there isn't one, but if so I'm not aware of it) or any proper bug report.
(2018-01-16, 20:20)jjd-uk Wrote: Well the issues discussed here are purely focus related, as for any volume control bugs I've not seen yet a dedicated thread (not saying there isn't one, but if so I'm not aware of it) or any proper bug report.
 There have been discussions in related threads where people are seeing volume control issues and then some are seeing "focus" issues all depending on the Windows version. I'm reporting that my Win10 volume issue is not gone (I have to change the volume by alt-tabbing to the desktop first).
Hi @all,

I have installed the KodiSetup-20180115-18f76aba-master-x64.exe nightly, yesterday, and I can say everything is working fine for me again.
I control the volume over my AV receiver, so I cannot say if its working on the Kodi unit itself.
I use a Flirc SE with a Harmony One.
For me its OK again, thanks a lot for your great work !

Kr
Verdeler
(2018-01-16, 20:20)jjd-uk Wrote: Well the issues discussed here are purely focus related, as for any volume control bugs I've not seen yet a dedicated thread (not saying there isn't one, but if so I'm not aware of it) or any proper bug report.
Just to let you know, I've just posted a new thread about the volume issue here:-
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2694479

Have also included a full debug log, so hope that will help in identifying the cause. 
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Control Issue0