Background on Vertical menu issues
Have been trying to figure this out for a while with no luck... I have things woking exactly how I want them to in the classic home menu. For my menu items that point to media, such as movies and tv shows, I have widgets set up and as the widgets scroll, the background fanart changes to match the widget. For my menu items that I don't use a widget for, for example settings... I have the background set to "(Skin Playlist) Random movies", and widget set to "None". The result is that when I navigate to that menu item, in this example settings... I don't see a widget but I still see the random movie fanart changing in the background exactly how I want it. The problem is when I switch to the vertical home menu, which is the style I prefer, it no longer shows the movie fanart in the background and instead I have a plain black background. I'm not changing any other settings other than switching from classic to vertical, and when I go back to classic view, the fanart starts working again, but no matter what I do I cant figure out how to get it to do the same thing when in vertical. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background on Vertical menu issues0