Titan Netflix 2 Overlay Filename Path issue
Hi,
This is my first post here, but long time i'm in this forum to read and find answer.
Moreover when your KODI is working perfect everything is fine ... you don't have to disturb people or ask question
But sometimes you want to change and you decide to update your KODI & Change your skin.

During 3 years i was on AEON Madnox, and was pretty satisfied, but i decided to install Titan with Netflix style ...
It was hard to change.

But now everything fine i have one last problem standing!

When i go to the movie details of a default Widget of the skin (like Next Episode or In Progress & recommanded movies) in the main screen it's impossible for me to have the path filename (like this pics).

Whereas if i create my own smartShortcut in a Widget, it's working ... like this pics ...

So in this case it's impossible for me to execute a media with a default widget because all my media are on different External Hard Drive, and i can't see the filename & path? and i need it to plug my HDD

Does someone have an idea of that ? It's exactly the samething if i activate the Extended info dialog box, but this time i have no filename path on every movie details ...

Pretty Sad.

Thanks for reading, sorry for my english and thanks for help
I used Estuary to establish my library to point kodi to the right media files. you can probably use titan as well but your library does transfer over to titan when changing skins not sure if this is what you are looking for. Have you built your library or are you just using shortcuts to navigate to your media?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-12-18, 16:45)cscott1 Wrote: I used Estuary to establish my library to point kodi to the right media files. you can probably use titan as well but your library does transfer over to titan when changing skins not sure if this is what you are looking for. Have you built your library or are you just using shortcuts to navigate to your media?
 Thx for reply

I have built my Library over AeonMadnox with each external HDD. Now i'm with Titan on Krypton

So in order to be more specific, when i navigate under All Movies Menu (or with one of my smart shortcut)  and push "i" letter for movie details, it's ok i have my Filename and path.

But When i use a defaut smartshortcut like Top 250 IMDB movies or In Progress & recommanded movies (in section Skin Helper Service hereImage ) in a Widget, i don't have the filename & path with the "i" touch movie information.

Also i uncheck "Do not Display filename in the Video Information Screen" Image

Then i use shortcuts here like SmartPlaylist on AeonMadnox ... so i think in order to navigate

I don't know if you understand ... Confused  sorry
I do understand I think however I don't know why the path is not showing up for you. Do you have all your hard drives plugged in at once or do you have to unplug one to access another? I'm guessing it cant show the file destination if the drive isn't plugged in. Perhaps the path is cached under normal shortcuts but the ones you are having problems with does a force refresh every time.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I had to test it by myself to fully understand the problem: 
If you select a movie within the library and press 'i' for more information, the extended dialog will display the full path information. 
If you select a movie from within a widget and press 'i' for more information, the same extended dialog opens, but the full path information is missing. 

Well, IMHO that' commonly called a 'bug'. Maybe not really a bug, because obviously it's working, probably it just has been forgotten while programing the widget helper add-on ;-)
(2017-12-18, 18:12)cscott1 Wrote: I do understand I think however I don't know why the path is not showing up for you. Do you have all your hard drives plugged in at once or do you have to unplug one to access another? I'm guessing it cant show the file destination if the drive isn't plugged in. Perhaps the path is cached under normal shortcuts but the ones you are having problems with does a force refresh every time.
So i just tried what you are saying, with the external Hard Drive Plugged in and i have the exact same problem ... So it's not about dynamic cache refresh Wink But pretty good Idea
(2017-12-19, 00:46)malvinas2 Wrote: I had to test it by myself to fully understand the problem: 
If you select a movie within the library and press 'i' for more information, the extended dialog will display the full path information. 
If you select a movie from within a widget and press 'i' for more information, the same extended dialog opens, but the full path information is missing. 

Well, IMHO that' commonly called a 'bug'. Maybe not really a bug, because obviously it's working, probably it just has been forgotten while programing the widget helper add-on ;-)
You had totally understand my problem !!! I think so too probably a bug, but it's pretty disturbing ... Because if i want to watch a movie in this kind of widget, i have to make a search into my full library in order to know on wich hard drive is my movie ...

When i activate the Extended info Add-On the full filename and path is missing with all my libary ...

So i think i have just to wait for update no?!

Thx for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan Netflix 2 Overlay Filename Path issue0