Not downloading all meta data ( IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot)
Just starting today, I cannot get Ember to download the  IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot or list of cast...  This is on the 1.4.7.2 and the latest daily build.

Any idea how I can fix this?
IMDB has already changed a lot on the website. I have to take over the changes first.
(2017-12-20, 17:51)DanCooper Wrote: IMDB has already changed a lot on the website. I have to take over the changes first.
 I figured... their page looks a lot different...
also in 1.4.9.x actors, directors etc are not scrapped
IMDB scraper is broken since they have changed/removed to "combined" webpage.
Thank you for looking at this.
(2017-12-23, 16:38)strydyr Wrote: Thank you for looking at this.
 Not rushing you in any way, for sure.  But is there a time frame for this?  Just trying to figure out plan B.
Plan B would be using the themoviedb scraper for now, it's not as complete regarding actors but at least it's still working.
Meanwhile I sincerely thank Dancooper and everyone else who are working to get the IMDB scraper functioning again.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Yea this is a pain. Would be really useful to fix this.
I've started rewriting today. Please be patient, movie part will be soon fixed and ready to test.
Thumbs Up 
good to hear Big Grin
Movie part has been fixed: Github
Please wait for the next build from komplex and report issues. The "/reference" page has not been finished by IMDB and the results are not always that what we want (e.g. MPAA, release year, outline).
Thank you!
(2018-01-06, 19:12)DanCooper Wrote: Movie part has been fixed: Github
Please wait for the next build from komplex and report issues. The "/reference" page has not been finished by IMDB and the results are not always that what we want (e.g. MPAA, release year, outline).

No issues, but i just used it to rescrape ratings nothing more
(2018-01-06, 23:21)komplex Wrote:
(2018-01-06, 19:12)DanCooper Wrote: Movie part has been fixed: Github

No issues, but i just used it to rescrape ratings nothing more 
Just added a new fix for rating like 8 instead of 8.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not downloading all meta data ( IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot)0