Squealing when buffering
So, I don't know if I should have posted this in the iOS forum instead since I use airparrot to cast from my iMac to my Apple TV(3).
Since I updated to krypton:
When I stream (no matter the source/add-on) and the video hits the end of the buffered video it starts literally screech, if I'm super fast at pausing I might be able to restart the video, if not I have to restart kodi.
If I stop the cast and set my output to the digital out from the iMac it seems to work as it should(casting the same video on for example YouTube out of kodi causes no noise, likewise if I use Jarvis instead of krypton, so it should not be a airparrot problem).

The version of kodi prior to this one caused the screeching noise on downloaded content as well, now it seems to be just streaming content that's the problem...any idea how to fix this?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
This is what the log says

https://zerobin.net/?d87c98ce1ff60914#Rg...pg66TiqyA=
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Another thread destined for the bin then...
alrigt, hold on to yer panties.

clean log:
https://zerobin.net/?5118fba1d8fffc44#Xi...hstLH13eA=
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
You still have several banned addons (wiki) scripts installed, which may need to be removed manually.

Also the ares and lambda repos are no-no's.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-20, 23:44)DarrenHill Wrote: You still have several banned addons (wiki) scripts installed, which may need to be removed manually.

Also the ares and lambda repos are no-no's.

Dammit! Thought I got them all, aw well... Will do a complete uninstall and reinstall tonight then
third time is the charm, uninstalled everything related to kodi i could find. Reinstalled kodi and youtube plugin and the noice is still there.

hopefully clean now:
https://zerobin.net/?acbbb78f3ad21233#Xa...SHafdoPpw=

Edit: It also does the same on downloaded content, i reverted to jarvis and everything works again...but i would like to run the latest release

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Squealing when buffering0