Imdb scrapper don´t retrieve info
Could you revise imdb scrapper?

Don´t retrieve any información.

Thanks in advance.
any more infos? logs?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-12-20, 13:50)mlaggner Wrote: any more infos? logs?
 Hi.

I have the same problem. I'm trying to get all movie infos using the imdb-Scrapper (All Scraper options enabled -> filterUnwantedCategories, localReleaseDate, scrapeCollectionInfos, scrapeLanguageNames and useTMdb).

Title, originalTitle, outline, plot, thumb, fanart, imdbId, tmdbId, trailer and premiered are found.

Year, Genre, Cast, Crew, Rating, Cotes, Country, Spoken Languages and maybe some other infos are missing.

The Error logs: (Is there a way to change the log-level?)
 20:22:11.285 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_fanarttv.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.441 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.album.universal.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.441 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.artists.universal.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.441 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.musicvideos.theaudiodb.com.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.457 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.themoviedb.org.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.457 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.tvdb.com.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.457 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.album.universal.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.472 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.artists.universal.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.472 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.themoviedb.org.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.472 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.tvdb.com.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.644 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_moviemeter.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.675 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_omdbapi.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.753 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_opensubtitles.conf' - using defaults
20:22:11.753 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_tmdb.conf' - using defaults
20:23:04.887 WARN org.tinymediamanager.scraper.tmdb.TmdbMovieMetadataProvider - Error getting keywords
20:23:08.646 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.scraper.http.Url - bad http response: 404 ; Not Found
same here

23:04:55.809 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_fanarttv.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.091 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.album.universal.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.106 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.artists.universal.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.122 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.themoviedb.org.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.138 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.tvdb.com.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.153 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.album.universal.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.169 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.artists.universal.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.184 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.themoviedb.org.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.200 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_metadata.tvdb.com.conf' - using defaults
23:04:56.356 WARN  org.tinymediamanager.scraper.config.MediaProviderConfig - Cannot load settings 'data\scraper_moviemeter.conf' - using defaults
@Grizzler @romeon

Please provide the FULL TMM Debug Logs. Snippets do not tell the whole story.

mlaggner and myron won't be able to diagnose without it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-21, 00:45)Karellen Wrote: @Grizzler @romeon

Please provide the FULL TMM Debug Logs. Snippets do not tell the whole story.

mlaggner and myron won't be able to diagnose without it.
 It looks like IMDB changed their page source...
ah, yes. Just saw that in another thread. Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
that's the reason why we don't want to create html scrapers..
to fix that may take some time - and time for tmm at christmas is not available Sad
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2017-12-21, 09:17)mlaggner Wrote: that's the reason why we don't want to create html scrapers..
to fix that may take some time - and time for tmm at christmas is not available Sad
 @mlaggner 

I adjusted the ImdbParser to work with the current imdb design: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d0V19M...zxa7RR3rlA

I couldn't run your unit-tests, but my manual tests worked so far. I'm not a java-developer and i dont have much time to spend with it. It would be great if you could find the time to run a few tests and make as an chrismas update present ;-)
(2017-12-22, 00:45)Grizzler Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 09:17)mlaggner Wrote: that's the reason why we don't want to create html scrapers..
 @mlaggner 

I adjusted the ImdbParser to work with the current imdb design: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d0V19M...zxa7RR3rlA

I couldn't run your unit-tests, but my manual tests worked so far. I'm not a java-developer and i dont have much time to spend with it. It would be great if you could find the time to run a few tests and make as an chrismas update present ;-) 
Thank you for your Contribution. It would be wise to raise a pull request on our github page, http://www.github.com/tinyMediaManager/scraper-imdb, whatsoever we will have a look at your fixes. I might have some time before i go on vacation to fix it up for all of you guys.
thanks for your contribution.
unfortunetaly you've provided a patch for the new scraper structure for v3. the actual scraper for tmm v2 is in the v2 branch and someone has to adopt your changes for that version too if we want a christmas present Wink
I created a pull request for the v2 branch. I manually updated my ttm and tested it with a few hundert movies. No problems so far.
thanks, I am just adopting the PR since not everything works Wink
and series scraping is completely broken now..
thx @Grizzler
I don't know if this is the issue you are having, but when I scrape a new movie, and have it set to IMDB, it instead grabs the TMDB ID and the release year is left off.  I have to manually add the year to all newly added movies.  Likewise, it is missing the meta data...that is more than manually adding the year...  it does pull the proper thumb and fanart, but most info is missing.  It is finding the imdb listing when it first scrapes, but then grabs partial tmdb info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imdb scrapper don´t retrieve info0