• 4(current)
Release Disclose.TV
Yes, I need to rewrite parts of the plugin to not use the depency that is failing... its on my todo list =)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Awesome :{). Ill keep an eye out for it. I owe you an apology for blaming your disclose addon,
Plugin updated to v.1.0.3
Thank you version 1.0.3 appears to have fixed my spinning wheel playback issues!
Hi,

Where do I get the patch from?  I checked GitHub but I can't find a link to download it.  The Kodi repo only seems to have the old version.

Thanks!
It's in the Kodi repo. Try right clicking on the Kodi repo and select check for updates to force it.
The Kodi repo only has 1.0.2.  I tried to force update it and nothing happens.

Do you have the .zip hosted on GitHub?
Don't know then, it worked for me from the repo earlier today.
You might have to wait a bit for it to trickle down to mirrors. Said 1.02 earlier, now .03 here..
New version works like a charm.
I was wondering @Lunatixz, the website shows the available categories after choosing 'Browse' first.
Would it be possible to implement browsing by category like the website offers..?
For some video i obtain a message releated the youtube addons and report to me the DASH PROXY it's not enabled (and it's true... on youtube addons i prefer to not use the inputstream).

You can try to add a feature to use the dash himself..........
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2018-04-22, 10:19)Atreyu Wrote: New version works like a charm.
I was wondering @Lunatixz, the website shows the available categories after choosing 'Browse' first.
Would it be possible to implement browsing by category like the website offers..?

Sure, next update.
Appreciated, thanks !
thank you Lunatixz you are the man!!! this works perfect. !!!! It is so fast and responceive now. I see some have been requesting little things to add into the next update and thought I would add one if possible.... the version of disclose b4 you took over had one option I found really cool, it the ability to (in windows ver of kodi of course not sure about others) it was the ability to push "C" and the options would pop up and there would be an option to search related videos on youtube. If this can not be implemented into this version no worries. I appreciate what you've done, as I said earlier "you are the man!!!"
New categories are not exactly what i ment (see website after chosing 'browse'), but it's great the way it is anyway, thanks Lunatixz
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disclose.TV2