v16 How to Install an Addon via Wizard or Py file? or how to refresh addon list?
Sad 
Is there any method to install a addon Using another addon? Without using install from zip or any of it.

Any help? I'm using Kodi 16. We can use extract the addon file. But how to refresh addon list?
(2017-12-22, 13:39)bloodhod Wrote: Any help?
No help. "Wisards" are usually used to install piracy addons that are banned here. Addon dependencies are listed in addon.xml and usually there's no need to install them separately.
(2017-12-22, 15:57)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 13:39)bloodhod Wrote: Any help?
No help. "Wisards" are usually used to install piracy addons that are banned here. Addon dependencies are listed in addon.xml and usually there's no need to install them separately. 
 No sir. We have our own. Not third party. Or not Piracy Sad Our own developed Addons for our customers
(2017-12-22, 13:39)bloodhod Wrote: Is there any method to install a addon Using another addon? Without using install from zip or any of it.

Any help? I'm using Kodi 16. We can use extract the addon file. But how to refresh addon list?
 Have you tried kodi 17? I would imagine it refeshes the addon list after installation.
hello, I wanted to tell you that I have tried the version kodi 18 RC3, and in android 7.1.2 32 bits still giving error when extracting the zip of the wizard.
thanx for letting us know. much appreciated.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Install an Addon via Wizard or Py file? or how to refresh addon list?0