i haven't a clue
I'm a newbie to this fire tv life.I was wondering if someone here could in laymen terms help me understand why kodi is important. I mean if you must have accounts and such for the apps, why then would you need kodi and add ons? I'm curious is all. I have installed a few add ons like sound cloud, plex, and hbo go. Hbo go works great, but the other two have no content or want a server to access. I don't understand. Please someone explain why i don't follow, Thanks.
See some of the links in my signature below to get you started.

Kodi is a media player - you need to provide the media itself and any required accounts for relevant apps like Plex yourself.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Kodi is important, because it provides a free and open source means of organizing, managing, and playing various video and audio media types across major hardware/OS platforms.  It doesn't provide any media for you.  You, as a user, can install Kodi on any supported platform, and if you follow some straight-forward rules can get free support on the Kodi wiki as well as user-to-user forums.  Since the software itself is published under GPL, you have the ability to modify and publish derivative software within the (generally) lenient bounds of the license, as long as you don't infringe on the trademarks.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
i haven't a clue0