Aeon MQ 7 back of movieset case artwork PROBLEM
Sad 
Hi, I've been trying to make the artwork for the back of my movie set case appear but for some reason I haven't been able to. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling kodi and Aeon MQ7 many times and it didn't work. I'm at my wits end. What can I do to fix this?

Here's a video showing how my kodi build looks and how I desire how my movie set would display. The desired display of artwork comes from another Kodi user. Not me
(2017-12-27, 02:07)nomnom27 Wrote: Hi, I've been trying to make the artwork for the back of my movie set case appear but for some reason I haven't been able to. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling kodi and Aeon MQ7 many times and it didn't work. I'm at my wits end. What can I do to fix this?

Here's a video showing how my kodi build looks and how I desire how my movie set would display. The desired display of artwork comes from another Kodi user. Not me
 Do you have the script SkinHelper installed?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Yes, but I don't think it's the most updated because it took me forever to find a skin helper and the one I found is from 2014. Do you have one that's more updated?
I have script Skin.Helper.service and script skin.info.service. And still the same result. What else can I do?
(2017-12-27, 09:30)nomnom27 Wrote: I have script Skin.Helper.service and script skin.info.service. And still the same result. What else can I do?
The latest version of Skin.Helper changed format of instructions... You should check in includes.xml and change if you have the old format... You should change the first for the second in this list...

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Count),4)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),4)

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orders].Poster)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orders].Art.Poster)]

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orders4].Poster)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orders4].Art.Poster)]

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orderx].ClearLogo)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orderx].Art.ClearLogo)]

If that's the case you'll have more issues across the skin, but at least this will solve the back of the movie sets...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-12-27, 12:31)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 09:30)nomnom27 Wrote: I have script Skin.Helper.service and script skin.info.service. And still the same result. What else can I do?
The latest version of Skin.Helper changed format of instructions... You should check in includes.xml and change if you have the old format... You should change the first for the second in this list...

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Count),4)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),4)

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orders].Poster)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orders].Art.Poster)]

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orders4].Poster)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orders4].Art.Poster)]

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.$PARAM[orderx].ClearLogo)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.$PARAM[orderx].Art.ClearLogo)]

If that's the case you'll have more issues across the skin, but at least this will solve the back of the movie sets...

Thanks for the help but I found the latest version of script.skin.helper.service. at https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service . But for some reason I need to install script.module.cherrypy at https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.module.cherrypy before installing script.skin.helper.service otherwise it won't install. Anyway, there has been no change to my problems since installing those.
You need to install Marcel repo....
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
You are missing more module.All module will be instaled if you first install repo then from his repo install script Skin.Helper.service .
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I installed repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip from https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip. Afterwards I installed script.skin.helper.service.zip from https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service . But there is still no change.
What other repos am I missing? Or from what website did you or anybody else got their repos?
I figured it out. I didn't really understand what the includes.xml file was or where it was located. Once I figured it out, I replaced the includes.xml file that I had with the one in Multi-Mod_for_Krypton_Mod.zip file to see what's up and it worked. It fixed my problem.Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 back of movieset case artwork PROBLEM0