Dissapearing default icon - Various Artists
I realize that Estuary for Krypton 17 is discontinued, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Open Music -> Genres -> Jazz (for example).  Sort by Artist.
If there are only various artists, it shows the folder Various (top level, root, whatever) before you open it further.

In the Info Wall view or Wide List view, it shows this Various folder on the right, and a generic icon "Various Artists" on the left - a dude with headphones. And several lines of text explaining that Compilation Album means there are several artists sharing a similar theme - Hey, I know what the word "Various" means, no need to explain this to me Smile.

What I did: replaced the depressing "Headphones Dude" with a colorful thumb.  Wasn't good, decided to go back to the Dude: Artists -> Edit Icon -> DefaultMusicArtists.png.  Ops... Something went wrong. The dictionary text on the meaning of the word "various" is still there, but the big space above the text - where the Dude used to be - is black, empty.

The "Dude" is still in the system, it shows in Node Editor - AND - it shows for a split second when I go up in the directory, from Info Wall to Genres. Shows for a moment before the Genres screen opens.

When there is only a mono-artist albums in the folder, say, Genres -> Classical -> Mozart, the Dude still shows up very briefly when I go up in the directory from Info Wall to Genres.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dissapearing default icon - Various Artists0