Smart Playlist Not indexing all series
I have made smart playlist for each genre that excludes all of the other genres. The Comedy smart playlist is not indexing all of my series. But when I look at recently added tv series or the complete tv series collection, I see it. I'm trying to figure out how to get the comedy smart playlist to index all the series correctly.
Why do you want to create a genre specific playlist when you could use the Genre node in Kodi? See image- first icon under categories...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-27, 07:07)Karellen Wrote: Why do you want to create a genre specific playlist when you could use the Genre node in Kodi? See image- first icon under categories...

I usually use the titan skin and I have more than one type of tv media that all uses genre (ie adventure, action, comedy) such as anime and cartoons. Because of this I want to have sections for each and not have all adventure genre from tv shows, anime, and cartoons all in the same folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist Not indexing all series0