VPN - IP address visibility
I would like to see user internal IP address and external IP address at the top of the Kodi screen (or somewhere clearly visible at all times). This would be a very easy way for those using a VPN router to know at a glance, and continually, whether their VPN is working correctly.
A VPN is not a primary requirement for using Kodi, therefore moving this to off-topic.
Zomboided is a vpn manager addon. Perhaps you could put a request to display the ip address
I am a huge fan of Kodi and love to watch movies on Kodi but problem is that some @Karellen- Link removed are restricted in my region that is why I am using VPN  to access those repositories.
@markhascole

You have had a good run on this forum, but time for you to go. All your posts are either linking to banned or paid products, or are just pointless.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VPN - IP address visibility1