How to upgrade Kodi
Hi, I have tried to upgrade Kodi to 17.6 and wanted to download a new build. But when I reload Kodi the old build (Cosmic Saints) opens as well. even after I have put the old version of Kodi in trash and emptied trash and restarted the PC before opening and installing the download for Kodi. suggestions anyone

Thanks Tony
We do not support builds like cosmic saints.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-12-27, 21:19)nickr Wrote: We do not support builds like cosmic saints.
 Thanks for the reply but I just wanted to get rid of Cosmic Saints and I assume you support kodi users
Getting rid of banned addons (wiki) is supported, or at least we'll try and help.

The best way is to reset kodi to fresh, which on a Mac is done by removing this folder and everything in it (delete, rename or move):

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi

When you next run kodi it will be recreated and you should be back to a vanilla default setup.

What we don't support is "...wanted to download a new build". One would hope you learned the lesson with cosmic saints about how malicious and difficult they can be. But if you're just replacing one piracy banned addon (wiki) build with another then you are on your own. That kind of kodi user we neither support nor actually want.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to upgrade Kodi0