how to download m3u8
Hi, I am not sure if it is the correct thread or forum to ask this kind of question, but since it is related to scraping a iptv stream I have a strong feeling that there may not be a better place to answer this question other than the kodi forum.

my question is:  I found this list of tv stream >>hdirecttna.tulix.tv/hls/ but when I go to http://hdirecttna.tulix.tv/hls/ebstvhd/ebstvhd.m3u8 and try to download m3u8 file using curl, requests or socket i get error 403.
I would be very grateful if someone can tell me how i can download the m3u8 file or point me to the correct direction.

Thank you.
Hello kurious

I will move you to the IPTV forum for now, as I think it is the most appropriate forum for your question.

I have tried researching your hdirecttna site and could not access it. Nor did google return any meaningful information. Could you please provide a direct link to their site from where I am able to view channels, movies, shows that are available.

We do not provide assistance to any action that allows Piracy or Copyright Infringement. At the moment, due to the complete lack of information for this site, that is how I am treating it.

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-28, 02:19)Karellen Wrote: Hello kurious

I will move you to the IPTV forum for now, as I think it is the most appropriate forum for your question.

I have tried researching your hdirecttna site and could not access it. Nor did google return any meaningful information. Could you please provide a direct link to their site from where I am able to view channels, movies, shows that are available.

We do not provide assistance to any action that allows Piracy or Copyright Infringement. At the moment, due to the complete lack of information for this site, that is how I am treating it.

Thanks Smile
Dear Karellen, here is the directory listing http://hdirecttna.tulix.tv/hls/ 
Thanks.
You may try Allavsoft.
It can directly download online m3u8 videos offline to mp4, mov, avi.
It also convert and merge local m3u8 videos to other video format.
(2018-07-20, 05:33)janemaydaily Wrote: It can directly download online m3u8 videos offline to mp4, mov, avi.
AFAICS, this thread is about getting m3u lists, and not about the subsequent downloading videos.
The software also allows only a 5 minute conversion when it's not yet registered and paid for.
It all suggests that your post is more an advertisement rather than a helping hand.
Suggesting software in your first Kodi forum post is a bit too suspicious.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to download m3u80