Release 2.9.7
28.12.2017 - Version 2.9.7
=======================
+ added DataTables export template - thx to @C. Janke
x fixed the imdb scraper (imdb changed their web pages) - thx to @Grizzler89
x fixed a parsing problem in the Kodi scraper
x fixed movie renamer with animated posters
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-12-28, 21:17)mlaggner Wrote: 28.12.2017 - Version 2.9.7
=======================
+ added DataTables export template - thx to @C. Janke
x fixed the imdb scraper (imdb changed their web pages) - thx to @Grizzler89
x fixed a parsing problem in the Kodi scraper
x fixed movie renamer with animated posters
Not sure if this is a new behavior related to this release or if I just did not recognized it yet. I have my new videos in a subfolder /new. When I scrape and rename with TMM it looks like the complete movie is now moved from the subfolder /new to the video root folder. No biggi but I was a bit surprised that my movies have been disappeared in my /new folder Tongue
Is there a setting which keeps the video in the origin folder after renaming?

NoTechi
check your renamer settings - if the folder pattern is empty, it should stay where it is Wink
(did not change btw)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2017-12-29, 13:47)myron Wrote: check your renamer settings - if the folder pattern is empty, it should stay where it is Wink
(did not change btw)
Ok thanks will check Smile
TMM is great btw Smile

NoTechi
Since i upgraded i noticed the following:

Scraping a movie with "scrapeLanguageNames" DISABLED still scrapes full language names instead of iso language codes. Thanks! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
which scraper did you use?

we did not change anything there (except adopting the imdb scraper to the new imdb HP structure)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Scraping standard with imdb and no exotic config.
imdb config with scrapeLanguageNames disabled.
Since upgrading from an older version all movies of the last few scrapes always end up with full language names instead of iso codes.
Seems to be consistend for the last 20 movies or so i checked after noticing. Everything scraped with an older version still has the iso language codes.

Does imdb with scrapeLanguageNames DISABLED work for you?

If i have time i'll make a test with a clean 2.9.7 install and a new dummy movie scrape.
Thanks again!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Update: I tried scraping with scrapeLanguageNames  ENABLED this time. Just now i noticed this switch just localizes the long language names. It does not switch between two letter language codes and long text, but between localized and not localized long language name.

I guess this is intentional? Scraping with tmdb for example still gets the two letter language name format - but i don't use tmdb since it mostly only gets english as spoken language where imdb gets all spoken languages for your region of the movie.

Where do the "long" language names come from? Are they 1:1 taken from imdb? Or is this a TMM internal thingy?

Edit:
Just checked again. Help text of TMM states the switch indeed has been for switching between iso language code and long language name. So i guess i don't really know where to look for debugging. Let me know, if i can help.
okay, looks like the guy (which created the patch for imdb for XMAS) missed something here and I did not see it when merging

need to change the imdb scraper once again -.-
Thanks for looking into it. Is downgrading an option? If so, can i find the version before this changes somewhere? Thanks! Smile
Quick update: Maybe you will see for yourself, but i just noticed scaping the regional release date seems also to not work. In my case USA date is used. Before it always used the date of my region.

Is there i chance you could upload 2.9.6 for me to try in the meantime? Could only find the source of this previous version. Thanks!! Smile
the imdb scraper from 2.9.6 won't work at all - this is why we changed it (imdb has changed their html structure).
as I always say: I suggest you to choose a reliable scraper source.... imdb is by far the worst

btw: you find a ton of old versions at http://release.tinymediamanager.org/archive/
Thanks for the info! Then i'll wait, i guess. :-)

Hmm. Combining imdb (primary) with tmdb as additional secondary info scrape (for tags) always worked great for me for ger lang.
Basic info and localized release dates seems to be best from imdb. imdb language codes for spoken languages and country name have been neutral iso codes using the discussed option - which i like. ...and the three localized things i want (tagline, plot, movie set name) are automatically used from tmdb because they are not to find on imdb as far as is know (using the tmdb fallback option). One additional meta scrape for tags using tmdb and i could not have asked for more in the past. :-)
I had worse results for my taste when using tmdb as primary source for all basic info - if i hadn't maybe i'd use it as primary.
Did you fix imdb regional release date in the latest nightly? I rescraped the year/date with imdb and now it's back to the correct regional date (when using scrape metadata and not a full scrape - maybe it has been that way before). Big Grin

Edit 1:
Update...
When i do the first full scrape with imdb it uses the wrong release date (not regional), if then i do a metadatascrape with imdb and only title+year it corrects the release date to the regional one. Maybe that helps sometime.

Edit 2:
Another bug i found which is not related to scraping.
When MediaInfo returns "11 objects / 6 channels" TMM saves "11 channels" instead of the correct 6. Tested with DolbyAtm. EAC3. Standalone MediaInfo returns the mentioned ""11 objects / 6 channels".

Thanks much again.
okay, the new page setup of imdb totally screwed the release dates...
now there is no local release date in the combined/reference page any more (only in the entry page) - so we have to parse out the local dates from the releaseinfo pages (which in fact is still facing some problems since the information there is not _unique_ - but we will do our best)..

what a mess at imdb Sad

the nightly tomorrow should ship the fixes for scrapeLanguageNames and release dates

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 2.9.70