• 13(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
(2018-11-20, 01:56)abescalamis Wrote: 2) The other thing I noticed is that you have a duplicate, you have: 1) Clearart, 2) Clearlogo, 3) Logo.   I believe that you don't need Logo, because you already have Clearlogo and ClearArt.
Check your Settings page for Images and untick logo
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
If you copy an nfo file from mediacompanion and you scan the movie for the first time in tmm, it scans all the data and it shows on tmm. However, if you modify the nfo in mediacompanion after scanning the movie and you right click "read data from nfo file" it doesn't refresh the new values in the nfo file.

edit:
Noticed that tmm doesn't read this from mediacompanion:

<video>
                <width>720</width>
                <height>480</height>
                <aspect>1.85</aspect>
                <codec>mpeg2video</codec>
                <format>V_MPEG2</format>
                <durationinseconds>6105</durationinseconds>
                <bitrate>5 614 kb/s</bitrate>
                <bitratemode>Variable</bitratemode>
                <bitratemax>9 800 kb/s</bitratemax>
                <container>.mkv</container>
                <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
            </video>
media data (media info) is only read by libmediainfo and not from NFO.

Kodi uses this values for display _before_ it plays the video the first time (then libmediainfo is also called inside Kodi)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I wanted to suggest that maybe you can add the option of "Search and Scrape New Movie(s)" in the "Search and Scrape" Drop down selection.
(2018-11-24, 18:28)mlaggner Wrote: media data (media info) is only read by libmediainfo and not from NFO.

Kodi uses this values for display _before_ it plays the video the first time (then libmediainfo is also called inside Kodi)
The issue I have is before using Kodi, it is how it shows up in TMM: in post #169 you can see 1080P - 1.85 - H264. As I mentioned, this info is in my nfo created by mediacompanion

https://imgur.com/a/KRtGGRB
tmm reads the data at update data sources - so there is no need to read it from the NFO?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
There is an issue with the rename and cleanup, I notice that it doesn't delete the empty folders or the .txt files that came with the torrent.

The other issue I found is that it adds the language code to the .idx and .sub files
(2018-11-08, 14:37)mlaggner Wrote: Image
My movies are mkv, 1080p and I am not getting the equivalent codecs that are below the rating in the image above: 1080p -1.85 - h264

https://imgur.com/a/RySIzM2
@Edworld are you on the latest build? I've fixed image loading about a week ago

@abescalamis we only remove real empty folders (won't delete anything we are not aware of).. but a friend is working on a cleanup procedure to remove such files as .txt/.html ....
.idx and .sub have their language code in the name to correctly identify the language it is for...
(2018-11-29, 10:26)mlaggner Wrote: @Edworld are you on the latest build? I've fixed image loading about a week ago

@abescalamis we only remove real empty folders (won't delete anything we are not aware of).. but a friend is working on a cleanup procedure to remove such files as .txt/.html ....
.idx and .sub have their language code in the name to correctly identify the language it is for...
 Latest build windows 7
sorry, I am an idiot.. I've pushed the changes to the wrong repo Sad
will be fixed asap
1) You said that its only supposed to delete empty folders and the folders that I wanted to delete were empty.

2) The .idx and .sub don't need language code because they can contain more than one subtitle, the .idx is the file that contains the information of the subtitles in the .sub, like the language, color, etc.

3) I said this before but I think that I didn't explain it right; Clearlogo and Logo are both the same, you should unify it in the settings:

This is how you have it:

This is my suggestion:

(2018-11-29, 16:43)mlaggner Wrote: sorry, I am an idiot.. I've pushed the changes to the wrong repo Sad
will be fixed asap
Working again thank you.

The only logo's that are still not working are EAC3 and DTSHD (both MA and ES). 

EAC3 Mediainfo:
<Format>E-AC-3</Format>
<Format_Settings_Endianness>Big</Format_Settings_Endianness>
<CodecID>A_EAC3</CodecID>

DTSHD-MA Mediainfo:
<Format>DTS</Format>
<Format_Profile>MA / Core</Format_Profile>
<Format_Settings_Mode>16</Format_Settings_Mode>
<CodecID>A_DTS</CodecID>

DTSHD-ES Mediainfo:
<Format>DTS</Format>
<Format_Profile>ES Matrix / Core</Format_Profile>
<CodecID>A_DTS</CodecID>

If you need the complete xml files i will try to paste them somewhere.
@Gendji could you do me a favor? please have a look for the media icons you are missing (best would be in svg), so I know which to include
Not a problem.

E-AC-3 : Dolby Digital Plus, Enhanced AC-3

I noticed that normal DTS-ES doesn't have an icon either so i found a svg file with all the DTS logos. If you need something else, just let me know.

DTS all versions file (click picture for full resolutoin): DTS all versions

DTS-ES Media info:

<Format>DTS</Format>
<Format_Profile>ES Discrete / Core</Format_Profile>
<CodecID>A_DTS</CodecID>
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1